Sign in to follow this  
Azza FHI

please is it possible to change dev build update time?

Was just wondering if you guys could do this because currently it seems like the main updates for dev build occur around 6-8pm on the east coast of australia. Many times we are just about to start a game and then an update comes through whic u cannot deny and then we are delayed another 30mins while everything gets sorted. Would be much appreciated if it was maybe 2 hours earlier but i understand if it needs to be this way.

You could just run the stable version instead to avoid this problem. It's rather pretentious to assume the studio will conform to your specific schedule.

30 minutes?

It takes me like 30 seconds so if you have such a crappy internet connection you should go stable build.

Sounds like you need to go back to stabile branch mate :) Best, and most likely only, solution to your problems.

Pretentious to expect the studio to conform to my schedule lol. It was just a harmless request to consider it and like i said i understand if it wont happen. Now u guys can go back to patrolling the forums for other people to bag out so that u can feel a better sense of self worth or whatever ur reasoning is.

This is not aimed at u byrgesen

Edit: 30seconds individually maybe but when ur trying to organise 20 people it takes longer than that.

Edited by Azer1234

Well, BI is located in Europe, you have to expect they will release updates during the day here, in my opinion your request makes no sense.

As guys stated above, switch to Stable build, should have less/no problems.

Disable the auto-update in your preferences. That way it will only update when you want. If all your friends want te play a game and one of you is hosting, you all will be able to play. then, after you have finished, update your clients.