Sign in to follow this  
Keltaran

I support bohemia interactive

Just a message to tell you that I buy the version support even if I already had an arma 3 just because I'm a fan of your work at your worries of the detail and your talent has make the things more realistic can always surprise me more and more. soon and thank you for everything. I hope that the others fanboy makes the same

• Like 3

if bohemia interactive spent many years making me happy with his job and of course I will always support.

I would also take the opportunity to make a request, I saw that in dcs forums had a subforum for different languages ​​German, French, Spanish etc, and would be great to have something like this in the forums bohemia. Especially for people like me who have to use many times a translator because our English is not very good.

Also would be a good point for as many people in the community

Thank BIS!

En español :)

si bohemia interactive lleva muchos años haciendome feliz con su trabajo y por supuesto que siempre apoyare.

Quisiera tambien aprovechar para hacer una peticion, vi que en los foros de dcs tenian un subforo para diferentes idiomas aleman,frances,español etc ,y seria estupendo tener algo asi en los foros de bohemia.Sobre todo para gente como yo que tenemos que usar muchas veces un traductor por que nuestro ingles no es muy bueno.

Ademas seria un buen punto de encuentro para mayor numero de personas en la comunidad

Gracias BIS!!!

• Like 2

I agree, I fell for all of the Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield, Xbox 360/PS4 Console junk. Then I found ArmA Gold and the upcoming ArmA II. I searched and saved for a laptop being compatible with ArmA games even if it only handled the lowest possible settings and resolution. I remember when I first discovered ArmA gold. I immediately bought it after I spent hours watching gameplay footage. I downloaded it off sprocket and tried it out, but I ended up with a start up screen where everything was black and kinda fuzzy :pet5:. So while looking for help, I continued to watch gameplay footage :f:

I fell in love with B.I.'s simulation type games like ArmA and Take on Helicopters. B.I. also released tools for their customers to even make their own content for the game. They are everything a gaming company should be.

I have not bought any other war or simulation game since the ArmA 3's Alpha/Beta package (I want to buy Take on Helicopters ever since I tried it at my friends). Just knowing that I have a realistic/supportive community/mod compatible/ beautiful looking game, I do not see myself buying another game until/if they release a new ArmA or other realistic / simulation game.

I hope to see more realistic games brought to the community, I wouldn't be surprised if they made more simulation games for other types of vehicles either.

bohemia interactive has a good job with its games.

I currently own TOH with all DLC, Operation Flashpoint, ARMA X, ARMA GOLD, ARMA 2 apart from the odd bug the games that have come out are very decent.

Lets just hope there is something in the works in regards to retail users when gamespy servers shut down on 31st of May 2014.

I will supported these guys there is only 2 Digital copies i bought which is TOH and ARMA Gold the rest have been retail boxed.

Keep the good work up.

• Like 1

Offtopic posts deleted. Feel free to repost (and maybe rephrase) your post in a more appropriate thread. Thank you.

OFP is greatest game ever made , it had greatest community ever before and ever after

OFP is thing which half of people here will remember even as old people

OFP is greatest game ever made , it had greatest community ever before and ever after

Indeed :)

So true,I used to have about 7-8 dvds of OFP mods.

Great community as well. When I was living in the Islands with no internet - a community member that I didn't know was mailing me CD's filled with great mods like FFUR and WGL from Germany all the way to the Carribean -multiple times. Who does that?? Thats pretty much when I knew I was here to stay. Well that and becoming disillusioned with BF2 and clamoring back to OFP.

Yeh man the good ole days.

• Like 1

While I don't quite have the funds to support bohemia by buying everything bohemia, I definitely have not been disappointed by my purchase of Arma 3 and the DLC combo package. Nor have I been disappointed with my acquiring of Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead. I'll admit, I had fun with COD2, and World at War, but I just got tired of the same old crap. Arma is different. Arma you can experience in a new way every time you play. You can take a ride around takistan, or fly around altis. You can do a aerial insertion behind enemy lines or be the one doing the inserting. You can wield the power of a tank or drive-by enemies in a technical. You can defend anything from the largest cities to a couple of shacks in the woods. Before I continue with my tangent, I just want to say thank you BI, for giving me one of the best and most influential gaming experiences I could ever hope for. People may complain about features being scrapped or lack of content, but this series has given me some of the best damn experiences I've ever had gaming.

I bought arma 2 and AO becouse the dayz mod then i bought the full arma collection on steam becouse it was a small company and i wanted to support, bought ArmA 3 as alpha aswell and now the arma series r my favorite games and am a world of warcraft player and i enjoy making missions in the editor and having my own story :bounce3:

Love it..always will may not agree with some things, but it surely started with OFP..Best Shooter ever IMO. For those that missed it :D

Im a total fan. Love the direction the regarding attention to detail i.e fatigue, weapon recoil etc. Anything Arma I buy.

• Like 1

I love the mentality of the devs developing this series, trasparency, full mod support, costant updates in the form of patches, content and info, lower prices when preordering (trusting them), feedback-tracker, sandbox, a whole learning menu, their DLC policy, great communication with fans, the fact that they feel like regular guys, I mean, they kept humility even after their success and of course the fact they drink beer while streaming XD

So yeah right now I would preorder their expansion even knowing nothing about it, just because I trust them and I like to support them, I hope more PC devs will take BIS as example

cheers