ProfTournesol

The Newcomers' Introduction Thread

On 4/25/2017 at 6:29 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

Cool, welcome to Bis forums and the Arma community JacobEye!

Thanks, bro! 

• Like 1

Hello, we're CHRONICALSde a growing german Arma server and we're going to get active here on the forums as well!

Looking forward to this community!

Dear Moderator, Administrator, & all Arma Community,

Nice to join you all :happy:

My name is Best Sniper Simulator. 

I'm a professional precision shooter in real life and an expert ACE3 sniper in Arma 3.

i'm planning on sharing all my knowledge about precision shooting & sniping with you guys here in the forum.

I'm gonna share all the military sniper rifles specs, ballistics analysis, military sniper techniques, etc. 

In which thread can i share those stuffs? :icon_confused: #Newbie

and i've been making lotta sniper videos with Arma 3 & ACE3. I'm using this simulator to simulate all real sniper stuff.

I always put all the weapon specs & ballistics analysis in the video description so people can learn more about real sniper stuffs.

Perhaps you can check them all out :wink_o:

Here's my non-commercial youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6ZpuRmlNlAhAgha9zthbw

I'm not asking you guys to like or subscribe, but please share the knowledge that i put in those videos description.

• Like 1

Hello and greetings from Belgium! ;)

I'm new to the ArmA 3 Forums side of things but have been playing the game for a long time, primarily in MilSim communities. This need basically came from my hobby Airsoft transferring to MilSim so out of chance and curiosity I googled it, joined one and almost 3 years later here I am :).

Look forward to sharing and learning here!

• Like 1

Hello World,

Not totally first time here at BIS Forums, but for a longer while yes :) I used to make some addons to Operation Flashpoint when it was still cool. Then for a decade I was doing other things in other worlds. Now with a finally up to date computer I got Arma3 and was gladly surprised many things the community used to try to implement into OFP in the beginning of 2000's are now built in.

• Like 1

Is it Christmas already.. No, that was yesterday.

Happy Boxing day. ;)

• Like 1

Sup, been playing Arma since 2016, can't run any Mods due to a 5 year old laptop, and plan to get a PC next month which is good news for me. Bad news to my money though.

• Like 1

Felt like introducing myself. I'm fighting the urge of relapsing into a raging Armaholic once again. 

It doesn't look good.

• Like 1

Do I need to create a new introduction since all the content that I have made before has been deleted? 

Oh well, this forum version is way better. 

• Like 1

Hi there, I happen to have been frequenting these forums for a while and now just want to be a tad more active around here :icon_biggrin: 

On 1/18/2019 at 10:51 AM, Albert Schweitzer said:

I welcome you. 😉

Kofi Annan! Long time no see 🙂

Hi, I have been playing Arma for years and recently started modding. I've run into some errors though and I hope to find some help here. I'm posting here mainly so I can start a thread to get help. Apparently new users can't post a thread right away.

Hello, I am Spookykid My PC Is not very powerful I recently Bought The Original Operation Flashpoint and Arma Gold Edition and Despite ARMA 1s Age It is quickly becoming my Favorite game