ProfTournesol

The Newcomers' Introduction Thread

Stuffedsheep here, finally signed up on the forums. Trying to learn more about the scripting, and to post you need atleast one post :p

Can someone explain why I cannot change forum avatar?

Have a nice Friday ;)

Can someone explain why I cannot change forum avatar?

Have a nice Friday ;)

Not enough posts.

Hey there, i'm Vcz, 25 years old.

I'm playing arma since arma 2.

I'm actually madding a map for arma and i have a few questions but i can't start a new thread.

So excuse me for the flood.

Passive aggressive post due to the restrictive nature of these forums preventing access to features based on post count:(

Well after playing Arma and Dayz for this long and wanting to make some content l was told l need to post one thread so l can view social groups so here it is.:cool:

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

Well after playing Arma and Dayz for this long and wanting to make some content l was told l need to post one thread so l can view social groups so here it is.:cool:
Well l did my first post and l cant view the thread that was sent to me is there something l have to do to activate my account to view other threads.

hello everyone,

I'm writing this post to get access to other threads, I want to start modding arma 3:) I'm a 3d artist and I want to test my skills creating new 3d objects to the game

cheers

hello everyone,

I'm writing this post to get access to other threads, I want to start modding arma 3:) I'm a 3d artist and I want to test my skills creating new 3d objects to the game

cheers

Hey Tian,

You need at least 5 posts before you can create your own thread(s).

Hello, i'm new to BISTUDIO Forums and will mainly be using this forum to find solutions to problems that might occur or to give feedback. (Currently wanting to ask but can't because of post count thingy...)

BI games i own ARMA2/ARMA3/DAYZ-SA. Currently planning to make a mode/mission for multiplayer (ARMA3) where you act as a commander and wage PvE and PvP battles RTS style.

Hello from me my name is Simoni, I'm happy to be here!

Edited by samonia

Howdy! Apparently I can't create a new thread on here until my post count is higher (not sure how high), so figured I'd say hello in here.

I'm Michael, 28, and currently project lead for DayZ Evolved (an Arma 2 modification).

Been working with Arma for about a year, and love the openness of the platform :)

Hello, to the people that have said 'hello'. The more the merrier, as they say.

Hello. I am new here and very bad english I speak english but just the very little.

I creating a new skypack for arma. I will upload here in the forum

Edited by gloriatorios

Evening all,

Long time Arma player, but not a massive forum user, however I intend to change that!

I'm a bit of a mission making nerd with some recent dabbles into basic addon creation for the community I help run. All in all, I am a MASSIVE Arma nerd who spends enough time with Arma each week it might aswell be my second full time job.

However I love it!

Edited by BSO_Walker

Hi,

I have been playing the Arma series for over a year now and have always been using the forums but never made an account.

I hope to bring some Addons/Mods the this amazing community in the future

J_Murphy

Helllo, my name is nikolas. I'm from italy ( sorry for my english :) ), i'm 18 years old, and i'm here for learning SQF .

Hello, to all the new forum members. Its nice to see players joining in the forums.

Hey guys. Decoy here. Been around the arma scene for a while since the opfor days. Absolutely loved the game and would spend hours just in the editor pitting apaches vs tanks and the like all the time.

Anyhow my main focus is a chopper pilot. I rock keyboard and mouse with TrackIR5. That being said i do have a joystick however i only use it for fixed wing.

But i love coop and adversarial missions so if your keen are in the +8:00 GMT timezone then hit us up and ill happily hot-drop u into the firefight in Arma2 or Arma 3!

Hello all,

KetsuCorp's likely to have an imminent release of a much anticipated modification,

figured we'd all say hi here and that we're excited to work with everyone on BIS's

modding community. Not sure about how the whole BI Profile works, yet, but we'll

get to work as soon as possible on getting some screenshots out of our mod data.

Thanks.

Hey guys, I registered here because I'm about to get Arma 3 and want to give some constructive criticism for mods.