ProfTournesol

The Newcomers' Introduction Thread

helloooooo

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay :)

Hi everybody! I love ArmA games but sadly I knew about them only one year ago. These days I'm trying to make some scripts for my Clan's server and every day I look for something in this forum. I always find very useful suggestions and solutions. Hope to help when I start know something about modding and programming, but for now I need to study!! :D

Bye, Slimjin.

Private reporting in!

Permission requested to greet the community! (auto-override enabled) Hello all!!! (System breach detected, greeting permissions revoked) Wait... Wha?

Anyways, hello there, I am Dulios and i am a mediocre gamer, nothing professional. I am into any genre, and decided to jump in on ArmA because the other 2 became boring. Needed a refreshment.

I am here at your disposal, and of course, I am eager to learn. learn from the most experienced.

Thank you for taking your time.

Dulios out.

Newcomer to the Arma boards. Looking to get some help with some configuration problems I've been having regarding using the 3dConnexion SpaceMouse Pro as a joystick within the game. So anyone who also had some issues and managed to get it working, I'd appreciate any help you might have!

Naught_Scott

G'day guys, played Arma since Operation Arrowhead (these were great days, indeed), recently started developing for Arma 3. Writing this post because of the link post restriction (minimum of 1 post needed to gain this ability). If you are reading this, take a cookie :3

I've been drawn to Arma 2 because of the amazing Chernarus map which I discovered through playing Day Z. I'm not playing that now but still love to experience the Chernarus map. It's so atmospheric and expansive.

Hi. I'm curious why can't I create a new thread? Thanks.

Because of anti spam measure, it's written at the bottom of forum rules you accepted :

Note:

1. New member's posts are auto-moderated, please don't re-post the same message over&over again.

2. New members are required to fill captcha before posting new answers/threads.

3. New members are limited in editing/accessing variety of profile & forum features.

These limitations are removed for regular forum users.

I'm sure lots of people complain about this all the time, but I'm a new user and I can't seem to post in the proper forums. One problem is that I can't create lamps from the 2D editor, even though I can place them with Zeus. Also, I don't know what line of code to use in order to force a unit to exit a vehicle. I tried putting this into the helicopter's landing waypoint;

{doGetOut _x} foreach units group alpha_unit;

But my squad would just sit inside the helicopter, and it wouldn't take off even though I had a second waypoint set for it.

Hello everyone, I've been playing the Arma series since I was 14 (Now 18), and am now eagerly awaiting the release of the SOC mod for Arma 3. Side note, I am shipping out for the Marine Corps on the 11th, so I got that going for me.

Hello everyone, I've been playing the Arma series since I was 14 (Now 18), and am now eagerly awaiting the release of the SOC mod for Arma 3. Side note, I am shipping out for the Marine Corps on the 11th, so I got that going for me.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your career in the army.:)

Waaaaaaauuugh!

*FWUUUUUMP!*

*Stands up and dusts Planet half-life forum dust off*

Someone told me a ol' phorum dog from PHL by the name of Beagle hangs out here!

Greetings all, i am U6 just tossing out a friendly hello to the arma community :)

Greetings to the ARMA community while I earn the right to post a question in the relevant forum.

Ditto, just posting here to grant myself posting rights.

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Guess I need more posts still?