This is the first release of my IF texture pack. Both the Waffen SS and the Fallschirmjäger are included. The Waffen SS also got two retextures 251s.

The FJ helmets were done just like Joarius did on his jägers. Thanks for this great idea!

To install:

Put the mission .ifa files in your IF missions folder and you're ready to go. You'll find them under scenarios.

Waffen-SS

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158950-German-Infantry-Texture-Pack/page3 (Also includes two Sd.Kfz.251 retextures)

ironfrontkopie201306122.th.png

- Click for HQ

- Click for HQ

ironfront_kopie_2013_06_09_21_35_39_86_sm.jpg

- Click for HQ

Fallschirmjäger

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f7x6phr6z7kh2k/len_fj_preview.rar

ironfrontkopie201306121.th.png

- Click for HQ

- Click for HQ

Have fun! smile.gif

Remember: This "addon" was made purely for fun. Not for political reasons or whatsoever.

Edited by Lennard

WOW :O you got a helmet ingame?!? nice work lennard :)

Masterful job. Beautiful! :)

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

any chance of getting NKVD, SS, and Siberian troops in the mix later on :)

Do you have any pics of what you have in mind. Then I can look what is possible/of my interest.

wow lennard yor textures rocks thank you very much

:bounce3:

Sensational work, those textures do look awesome and are more than appreciated...

Is it allowed to "hijack" those skins from your demo- mission and already start building missions with them? Of course, your name will be credited in capital, bright letters. ;)

My fingers are itching.

Greetz.

Thanks! :)

Yes ofcourse! That's why I released them. The demo mission is just to help people who don't know how to set up the units.

Looking very much forward to your mission.

Edited by Lennard

z95bxp52e64e.jpg

German Fallschirmjaegers boarding a Tiger tank, waiting for the signal to start their counterattack north of Ivachev...

:)

Greetz and many thanx again.

Nice GottMitUns!

Here's a little preview of what to expect in the next update.

Y53Ep6Tl.jpg

- Click for HQ

wmKABRBl.jpg

- Click for HQ

LrhLCEol.jpg

- Click for HQ

s21BLkkl.jpg

- Click for HQ

Edited by Lennard

Lennard, your new shots are simply fantastic. Strictly top shelf stuff, world class. The Totenkopf tank commander is particularly kick ass. Keep up the great work! :cool:

Fantastic textures on those infantry, keep up the great work :)

nice work OP, looks great

is this game still supported? are there many servers?

Thanks for the comments guys. Much appreciated!

Expect the new stuff soon :icon_twisted:

Edit

Captured NKVD troops (Only retex possible of gear and rank insignia unfortunately):

CQibUANl.jpg

- Click for HQ

Waffen SS troops (Dot 44 uniforms redone as well as other variations added):

xrAWyNQl.jpg

- Click for HQ

PzKpfw VI "Tiger" (Retex of existing camo):

2jCAkcOl.jpg

- Click for HQ

PzKpfw VI "Tiger" (Another Retex of existing camo):

G0A4TJcl.jpg

- Click for HQ

Edited by Lennard

Awesome work, bud! Can't wait wait to play with these! :D

is this game still supported? are there many servers?

No its not supported anymore as the game's developers have moved on, but my team may change that in the coming month/s or so.

visit Iron front Fan forums for more info on whats going on http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/

As far as servers there are a few coop groups around, i dont play mp so i cant really tell you.

Edited by Günter Severloh

Excelent work!!!

I´m a rooky in greating missions, is it possible to get the info how to make the fj and ss Units for my own missions?

that would be great.

Thanks a lot

Excelent work!!!

I´m a rooky in greating missions, is it possible to get the info how to make the fj and ss Units for my own missions?

that would be great.

Thanks a lot

Gunter Severloh explained it very well here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update: Release 0.2

Today I'd like to present you version 0.2 of this pack. This pack will add several new texture to your Iron Front game. Varying from Waffen SS panzergrenadiers to SS Panzer crewmen to Russian NKVD troops.

This is all done within the modding limits IF has unfortunately, meaning all edits are done by hiddenselections in a mission. The Fallschirmjägers are excluded from this pack as they were unchanged.

Changelog:

First release

- Added NKVD textures.

- Added various Waffen SS infantry textures.

- Added various Waffen SS Panzer Crew textures.

- Added Two Pz.Kpfw. VI Tiger textures.

- Packed the files together in a showcase mission.

How to use?

Put the map "Len_SS_Showcase.Staszow" into your IF missions folder which is located in your documents folder. Then start up IF and go to the editor. Open the Staszow map and load the "Len_SS_Showcase" sample mission.

The purpuse of this mission is to give you a helping hand in the creation of a mission(Setting up all those hiddenselections is a pain in the ass, believe me) and to show what's possible with all the textures.

Make sure to use the "U" and "Y" keys to explore the various units.

To make a new mission with them, my advise is to "save as" the showcase mission and give it any desired name. Then go you the mission folder and copy all files except the mission.sqm from the showcase mission to the mission you just made. If that's done you're ready to set up your own mission.

Credits

AWAR- Original textures and Iront Game etc.

Lennard- Textures edits

EULA

By downloading this content you agree with the following:

- The addon shall in no way be modified or repackaged, unless permission is given by the original author.

- No responsibility can be claimed on the original author for (im)possible damage to your system/game that may be caused by installation of this addon.

- You may not use this addon for any commercial or military training purposes.

- It is permitted to distribute this addon freely, under condition that the files remain unmodified.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Download

Some additional screenshots:

j0Hqy3rl.jpg

- Click for HQ

CxOMJSrl.jpg

- Click for HQ

OtLXv0Gl.jpg

- Click for HQ

Edited by Lennard
  • Like 1