Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Server where Players use Radio Protocol and Play with Hardcore Realism?

Can anyone recommend a server that takes missions very seriously?

Okay - I'll give you chaps a go. I'd like to be able to use proper military communications. I even wrote a 5 page document, explaining radio procedures, which I was hoping someone might like to copy and paste into their in-game briefing!

Okay - I'll give you chaps a go. I'd like to be able to use proper military communications. I even wrote a 5 page document, explaining radio procedures, which I was hoping someone might like to copy and paste into their in-game briefing!

Yes, we use proper radio comms, join our TS and someone will join your channel and talk to you, right now I am AFK @ Work :)

I've checked out the reality gamer website - most impressive. I'll be honest, a little intimidated by all of your experience and real-world military training! Nevertheless, I think I'll sign-up soon for a 2 week trial and see how I get on. First of all, I'm going to try and get ACRE up and running...

I've checked out the reality gamer website - most impressive. I'll be honest, a little intimidated by all of your experience and real-world military training! Nevertheless, I think I'll sign-up soon for a 2 week trial and see how I get on. First of all, I'm going to try and get ACRE up and running...

Sounds good man, don't be intimidated at all, there are a lot of people without military background, and we keep it serious and at the same time is a lot of fun.