Sign in to follow this  
Crispy129

WANTED:  A-Team van for Mr. T to drive!

1) I have a Mr. T custom face and I wanted an A-Team van for him to run people over with(good for making some Mr. T vs such and such skits).

2) Also how do I edit the faces that the AI players have? It would be cool to be able to put whatever faces I wanted to on the AI enemies and friendlies( Usama Bin Laden would be my first choice *evil grin*).

Thanks for any help!,

Crispy

If u ever get an A-team van, mail it to me!!!!!

It would be cool if there were more normal cars like police cruisers or something like a school bus.

Airwolf! A-Team! Night Rider! YA!!!!!!! btw, can you send me your mr.t face? And also... something we could start with is making the skins for the A-Team clothes they wear and such, also can use the pilot model and make an airwolf pilot!!!

Why would you want those things in a war sim? I agree, it would be fun to play around with, but it shouldn't be an official add-on. You can better post this on the ofp editing center forum. I don't think it's anything BIS should ever do..

First, this isn't JUST official addons, people talk about doing their own on here all the time, the editing forum is for map editing. Also, airwolf, my Mr. T face isn't perfect, it has a different colored side and front because I had to use multiple photots that had different lighting conditions, and I couldn't find a shot of the back of his head so I had to draw it on, but I can send it to you in hopes that you can fix it up a little(all I had was Microsoft Paint). If you still want it, give me your email.

Thanks,

Crispy

Would you still like it airwolf? It doesn't look too bad, maybe if you had a photo editor, you could change the lighting conditions/skin color for the side shots.

Crispy

im not that good at faces, so never mind, one day someones bound to make the van once the sdk comes out... and someone will probably make the skins also.

It would be nice to have Squad Logos and such printed on the Vehicles and Uniforms or has this already been done

More P3D editing goodness

Van3.jpg

And yes, I know it needs textures.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Airwolf @ Nov. 06 2001,21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Airwolf! A-Team! Night Rider! YA!!!!!!! btw, can you send me your mr.t face? And also... something we could start with is making the skins for the A-Team clothes they wear and such, also can use the pilot model and make an airwolf pilot!!!<span id='postcolor'>

heh, maybe we can do a dukes of hazard mod too?

But seriously, Osama Bin Laden's face HAS to be made! Would be nice for those Operation Infinate Justice missions. And surely I'm not the only one who get a genuine kick out of it? I'm very surprised one hasn't been made already.... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpetsnazWarriorX @ June 16 2002,17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But seriously, Osama Bin Laden's face HAS to be made! Would be nice for those Operation Infinate Justice missions. And surely I'm not the only one who get a genuine kick out of it? I'm very surprised one hasn't been made already....   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think it's made already, somewhere, I've seen pics of it last fall/winter.

Man, these old topics sure bring back memories...

-=Die Alive=-

they do have a osama skin for unreal tournament it can be found a unrealcenter.com. nothing spell poetic justice than a point blank shot in the torso from a flak cannon. they also have one for mohaa but it looks kinda crappy, that and you wouldnt get the joy of waxin him off in ofp or moh and watchin the chunks fly as you would in UT or soldier of fortune II.

I have a A-Team van model with textures if anyone wants to put it together, send me an email if you want to put it in ofp. nhph@sbcglobal.net

someone made a G.I.Joe addon for ofp i'v seen it at ofp cz biggrin.gif