Sign in to follow this  
thdman1511

Help with Modules - Sites- Random Patrol

I am wondering whether or not someone could help me understand how to uses the Random Patrol in the Modules- Sites. they have two main parameters Group Pool and Waypoint Pool, and I would like to know what data I need to put for these parameters, and what it should do when used ingame.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTLq0YHU6t4

This is a guide from M3Henry on how to use the random Patrol Module.

Thank for that Maztex, unusual way of setting it up.

I´ve been watching the vid,

but to make it work wthout civilian , just as a normal patrol , any could give me a hand to se it up properly ?

Thanks ;)

The current random patrol script is not so random as it was in A2. The AI chooses the waypoints rather than patrolling independently in an assigned area. U'r better off with urban patrol script or any other type of patrol scripts.

All you have to do Phil671, is to NOT use the MODULE and to change the civilian unit into one of the other factions. It works just the same.

All you have to do Phil671, is to NOT use the MODULE and to change the civilian unit into one of the other factions. It works just the same.

Sorry Kupcho, but it's not true. Although he can use other factions but he definitely will NEED the module and the module has to be synchronized with all units/groups' team leader. Otherwise all the units/groups will spawn and move towards their own waypoints. The idea is that you set up a couple of different units with different waypoints and the module decides randomly which will spawn.

Edited by dogpatch06