Sign in to follow this  
Ismrtlyman

Operation Arrowhead Online Play Issue (Battleye Related)

Hello,

I have been all over the internet trying to find a solution to this problem, without success.

When I try to enter an online server, as soon as I am shown the lobby, everything works as normal. However, as soon as battleye checks the version, and returns my guid, the game begins to freeze up. It drops to around one frame per five seconds, and makes the game literally unplayable. If I am able to successfully click the "continue" button to enter the game, the loading screen (x kb/ x kb) jumps from percent to percent, and then I am either disconnected, or connect in to a black screen, with a "disconnected ping too high (2400)" message. My internet connection is strong, and I am experiencing this problem with no other games. The servers that I am attempting to connect to have no 40-70 ms pings in the server selection screen, and nothing changes until battleye tries to start and check version. Furthermore, any server with battleye disabled works normally, with no problem whatsoever. I have tried re-installing battleye, confirming the integrity of game files through steam, as well as connecting to many different servers. So far I have avoided completely re-installing the game. I do not believe this would improve the situation anyway, seeing as though this is a battleye-specific issue.

My computer build:

Alienware M14X R2

Intel Core i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60 GHz

RAM: 8.00 GB

64-bit Windows 7 Operating System

Nvidia GeForce GT 650M 2GB

Thank you, I am looking forward to any input.