Sign in to follow this  
3inar

Arma 3 High Command?

I have ben trying to find it but I have not ben able to.

Have they removed this function or have they just changed how it works?

not yet implemented. devs said, they won't cut any arma 2 feature for arma 3, so we should get it at a later stage.

high command was one of my favorite functions. i rarely played with AI in my group, but i used the command module most of the time to control friendly forces. it was less troublesome in a way....

Oh ok, thanks for the answer. Yea I really loved the High Command function from arma2 and was actually one of the reasons I bought the game in the first place.

not yet implemented. devs said, they won't cut any arma 2 feature for arma 3, so we should get it at a later stage.

high command was one of my favorite functions. i rarely played with AI in my group, but i used the command module most of the time to control friendly forces. it was less troublesome in a way....

Will we be able to get the old first aids module back as well?

Will we be able to get the old first aids module back as well?

schleifefpsh6.png

Hope they add the feature to embark/ disembark troops into vehicles!

I keep seeing people starting topics that I started weeks ago. People really don't search at all. But if you want high command now, the arma 2/oa works. If you use AllInArma you can use it. Or any of the other ways people have been moving stuff over.

Let's hope that this is also true for the Loadout on Map/Briefing.