Sign in to follow this  
qasimh1993

Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool

Hi, I'm trying to create my own dedicated server to play with a friend via steam, every time I create a server and try to join it says 'wait on host', Ping is on 2500 and the map is blank however I'm sure I have selected the map correctly and tried downloading a map from online and tried copying and pasting into the mpmission folder however still no luck :( . Help will be appreciated

I'm using the complete collection of Arma 2

Thanks

Qasim

'Wait for host' is a message which appears when no mission is loaded, or a mission is unable to be loaded due to missing content required by the mission. Use '/' to bring up the input box, here you can enter commands with a '#' prefix.

To load a mission, use '#login server_password followed by '#missions'. Alternatively, you can access the multiplayer control dialog with 'Ctrl + P'. When entering your password, be sure to include the hash symbol to prevent your message from being sent to the entire server. Note that it will still display as a message when the symbol is included, however only you will be able to see it.