Sign in to follow this  
laverniusregalis

ArmA 3: Module briefing show before mission start?

I'm not sure how to do this yet. Is there a way to make a briefing constructed with Intel modules show before the mission starts?

It will always show before the mission starts. It does not do it while you preview the mission, but on an actual play the game goes straight into the map so you can revise your tasks, mission situation, briefing and map.

It will always show before the mission starts. It does not do it while you preview the mission, but on an actual play the game goes straight into the map so you can revise your tasks, mission situation, briefing and map.

I tried exporting my mission and playing it from Scenarios, but it still won't show the briefing.

Though the wiki says opposite, you still need at least a blank briefing.html present in the mission folder. You can test this from the editor by shift-clicking on the preview button. If the briefing.html file is there you get the pre-mission brief. If not, you go right into the mission.

Still waiting for the Mission Presentation update for how BIS wants briefings to work though.