Sign in to follow this  
swath

walk/run slow bug problem.

hello everyone, i have a problem with the walk/run speed, when i play multiplayer, my walk/run speed is considerably slower than the rest of my friends, someone can help me with this i have been looking in internet the fix for this problem, but i have no found anything about this and is being imposible keep playing like this, thank for help.

swath

No DelayG, that is not the problem even sprinting i move slower than other players, i think that is a kind of bug.

hello

I call this the sprinting at a crawl bug and it's as frustrating as it sounds.

Very few games suffer this problem - if you're running, you're running at the same speed as everyone.

Arma is an oddball in some ways, often for good reason, but at times can bring a standard rig to a crawl and everyone else blows by you like you're standing still.

I wouldn't expect them to look at this as a bug, but you might file it anyway; they've done wonders with the beta and it's a spectacular game otherwise.

I can suggest trying to increase the game's performance. The most obvious is to stay out of the area of too many AIs/players, smoke, etc. The game's nicely tweakable and you can find info on the forum or with a search like: arma 3 cpucount nologs

GL