Sign in to follow this  
DerekJenson

Battleye RemoteExec.log Question Concerning Hacks/Scripts

Hey guys,

I know this question may have been asked before but my searches came up nill, both on the forums and with good ole Google. My server currently runs the Wasteland Gorillas's Mission file modified by DynaMike and I am seeing a lot of entries in my remoteexec.log with the following script and I wanted to confirm if it is something innocent or is if it someone doing naughty deeds.

Compile Block "if (name vehicle player == TTT5NamePl) then {_xcompiled = compile TTT5derCode;call _xcompiled;};"

I've got quite a few entires from multiple GUIDs with this, and really need to know if I need to start banning these folks like I'm already doing with the ones injecting the Compile Block "call compile (MarkerText 'infi_STAR_is_AWESOME_exec')"

I'd be truly obliged for any answers for this, thank you guys very much.

-Derek Jenson

Gods of Gaming

www.gogclan.us

looks like a cheat - what it does is: "when the player is a certain guy, some code is executed"

it could be part of the mission or of an addon, but its rather fishy to have such.

what i am unable to say is if the guys listed are the ones that activated the code, or were just targets/received the code.

i would assume the first, but i have no experience with BE filters

that's cheat ... :)