jdanek

Ammo Crate Utility | Easily add guns/ammo/items toCrates

@ShadowSniper As of this time, no there is no custom load-out application in the works, though i may look into it.

Version 1.7 Released

Change Log:

-Double click item to add to crate

-New Respawn feature allows your crate to respawn after desired time

-Erases text when you click on search bar

Edit: worked out another method.

Good Job on the Crate Filler.

Edited by Rocksy

I was working on something like this then found your tool. It's perfect! Except....it is missing the back packs. Thanks for the tool, ill just have to add the backpacks the hard way for now.

5. The program will generate a .SQF script and put it on your desktop
Then what do we do with it? Sorry for being so oblivious to scripting.

@ JuggernautOfWar - You place the crate.sqf in to the mission folder and then add "null = this execVM "Crate.sqf";" to the INIT area of the ammobox. There is a step by step slideshow that was posted by JDANEK on post #20. Click HERE to see that post.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Sorry if this information is listed elsewhere but I have not been able to find it. Where and how is the respawn variable set and executed? Does the respawn happen based on timer or if box is destroyed?

Lastly, do you (or anyone reading) have a revised RESOURCE based on ARMA3 Version 1.0 (release) or 1.02?

Thank you JDanek for the awesome script / utility!

Edited by Hajimoto
more information provided

@Hajimoto Thanks for the kind words and I will be posting a new version very soon with all the new resources and maybe a few new features. It should be out by tomorrow. There is a bug in the respawn feature as well, I will have it all fixed up by the next update. Thanks for pointing that out!

@wheels Hopefully in my next update I will be able to add in backpacks, I still need to look into it.

Edited by jdanek
Added additional information

How can i add my own mods?

It just fild with old ace stuff :/

@loopdk Go to File>Add Custom Item, Then go ahead and fill in the requested information!

---------- Post added at 01:11 ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 ----------

Version 1.8 Released

Change Log:

- Respawn feature bug fix

- Added all new guns, mags, and items from arma

Dunno if its possible, but would there be a way to choose a heap of stuff that may be in there, but choose from that list randomly? Kinda like a lucky dip crate?

Love your Tool, but I miss a possibility to add mags.

So I tried to add the BWMod stuff over the MagRessources.txt, but I can't suss it out.

edit: How do I add Items? Like the XMed stuff. I know they're "Weapons" but, you know. found out.

Edited by Saine

Anyone else having the issue of it works fine in the editor/hosted etc but then when you put the mission on a dedi server it does not work?

This tool would be much more powerful if we didn't have to manually input mods' weapons. It doesn't save that much time.

• Like 1