Sign in to follow this  
Wadi

Can somebody make...

I am making a James Bond campaign and so I obviously need this face. I tried to make it but I failed. I also need a tuxedo for him. Can anyone help?

Dont know about that, but if you have resistance I could make you the pistol he uses now. Is it a Walther P99 or something?

Yeah, why not, it's a Walther PPK. I tried to make it by editing the Desert Eagle and I did alright, but I got stuck on changing the side texture. So yeah, I have Resistance and I'd love you to make it.

If my scanner was working then I could scan my Walther PPK, but alas it is not sad.gif Do you have a really good side on colour texture of a walther PPK?

Actually James Bond uses now the Walther P99, Walther PPK was history when Brosnan entered the secret service wink.gif. You should make a young Sean Connery face for Walther PPK wink.gif.

Any plans for a James Bond film MOD? How about Golden Eye, witht the bunker, tank chase scene, and the eurocopter biggrin.gif

peice brosman, BAH!!

if you have some class youll use a young sean conary wink.gif

did james bond do as much out doods as he did indoors?

ITV here in the UK are showing all the James Bond Movies on Wednesday nights. It's great to watch them. This week was Octopussy biggrin.gif

Yeah, double 0 heaven. I saw Octopussy, it was good. I may do the tank chase etc, good idea! I forgot that he uses the Walther P99 now, so to get a picture run an image search on google.

There is the Walther P99 - is that a good enough pic for you, Kingbeast?

p99.jpeg

And there is 007

p99.jpgbiggrin.gif

Why Pierce Brosnan's face? Why not Roger Moore's face, would fit in OFP 80s cold war era nicely. I still think Octopussy is one of the best Bond films, new one's are average at best.

moore.jpg

And Walther PPK looks better smile.gif

walther_ppk.jpg

Well i have the PPK modelled smile.gif Ill probably add a silencer and then get the Lods sorted out. I also need to get my scanner working so I can scan my Walther PPK for textures (one in the picture is just the side texture and is just to give an idea of what it will look like)

PPK1.jpg

PPK2.jpg

Nice one, Kingbeast. I'll use a PPK and Brosnan's face, although I will settle for a Roger Moore with black hair. I won't use a Walther P99 because the Walther PPK is just so classic! biggrin.gif

(Octopussy is NOT one of the best Bonds, if you ask me that award goes to "The Man with the Golden Gun".)

Out of interest, how many people would like the silencer put on? Wadi, do you want it silenced?

I'd prefer it without the silencer. But why not bring out two versions of it?

Can anybody do the Brosnan or Moore face?

Ok texture is done, i need to get the .cpp done for it and then its ready. Maybe someone would like to make the .cpp for me? That kind of thing isnt what im good at sad.gif

PPK3.jpg

PPK4.jpg

Still needs a proper config and maybe some tweaking, but there you go. biggrin.gif

So can anybody do a Pierce Brosnan or Roger Moore face? Not to mention a tuxedo, of course.

BTW, the name of the campaign is "Never Dream of Dying".

hey Wadi.....Bond face in TMHFaces3 Addon;

here

By The Mad Hatter | the_m_a_d_hatter@hotmail.com

TMHBruceLee - Bruce Lee, Kungfu legend.

TMHChurchill - Winston Churchill.

TMHClown1 - Clown makeup, useful for terrorist

TMHClown2 - Another clown makeup.

TMHGerry - Irish terrorist.

TMHHeadshot - Looks like he's been shot in the head.

TMHJamesBond - Pierce Brosnan as 007.

TMHJeanReno - The Leon and Mission Impossible star.

TMHJetLi - The modern Kungfu legend.

TMHMadHatter - Yes this is me as the MadHatter!

TMHMime -  works well with the clown terrorists.

TMHOldmanchile - An old man from Chile.

TMHTomCruise - TopGun and Mission Impossible star.

TMHTomHanks - Saving Private Ryan star.

TMHT1000 - The T1000 out of Terminator 2

and why not use the SA addon.....at flashpoint zone..pic......a tux is only good for evenings....a nice Saville Row suit however