Sign in to follow this  
SniperN0Sniping

Squad invite - Noob

Okay, I'm such a noob i don't even own the game yet but I'm willing to get it & learn as much as i can if someone is willing to show me through the ropes & let me be a part of a squad or something. I'm coming from console (Xbox 360), having played Battlefield 3 & Operation flashpoint: dragon rising.

The game looks awesome & I would love to get the game. I just don't want to be playing the game by myself & since none of my friends have a (good) pc & will only stick with console, so thats why I'm asking. I know it looks lame but yeah. So if anyone can help me out, then I'll def. get the game.

Thanks for your time & sorry for sounding like such a noob.

We all have to start somewhere buddy. What type of gaming experience are you after? Are you after the realism side of things, joining a clan or something totally different?

I like the realism side of things & what i loved about Battlefield & especially Operation Flashpoint, is working together (strategically) in a squad. It just made the games that much more fun, when everyone had a role (or two) that they did, instead of just run & gun.

Hey mate, my clan Tactical Gaming are always recruiting members of any skill level! I joined 1 year 6 months ago in the exact same position as yourself, I had just got a gaming PC never played anything on the PC before only 360 but they took me in a taught me everything! We hold practice 2 times a week, Wednesday and Sundays 7-9PM GMT/EST which will help a lot as we go over tactics and what not! There are more than 2300 people in the community all willing to help so you will have no problem, like I said we accept any player of any skill level as long as you have a microphone and are 16 years or older :)

If you have any questions send me a PM!

Our website to sign up is www.tacticalgaming.net if you do sign up I would be more than grateful if you put me down if the referred section!

Good Luck,

TGxBrownie

Hello mate

I'm kinda in the same boat my mates say no to arma they say "it's too laggy I can't find no one to kill, I always get killed etc"

So I just go on public servers.

I've now found 2 servers what I like they are always busy, plenty of admin around, most on mic

I just end up in one of them servers they make ya feel at home ( as long as your not a knob)

I would say get the game it is a great game now and only going to get better

Just get yourself a mic go on a server with in the first 5 mins you will know if good server or not

And before you know it you and 2 or 3 new buddy's will be working as a team