Sign in to follow this  
Deadmau5

No Beta Access...?

Once the ArmA 3 Alpha testing was released I purchased the Digital

Deluxe Edition. Once the Beta was released the Alpha game deleted

itself from my steam account and did not install the Beta. I can't

seem to find where I download the Beta without having to pay for it

again.

I contacted the ArmA 3 Support and they told me to go to Steam's customer support.

Then steam told me that they don't support assistance with Early Access titles.

So i'm coming to you guys to see if y'all could help me out.

Whenever I bought the digital deluxe edition would they have sent me an email with a receipt?

If so could I show that to someone and be sent a copy of the Beta, and then a copy of the full game upon its release.

hmmm, that's funny. It shouldn't disappear, just change name.

What if you look at your game list under your profile page?

If you still can't find it, try to go to the Arma 3 Beta store page, and see if it says that you already own it.

Once the ArmA 3 Alpha testing was released I purchased the Digital

Deluxe Edition. Once the Beta was released the Alpha game deleted

itself from my steam account and did not install the Beta. I can't

seem to find where I download the Beta without having to pay for it

again.

I contacted the ArmA 3 Support and they told me to go to Steam's customer support.

Then steam told me that they don't support assistance with Early Access titles.

So i'm coming to you guys to see if y'all could help me out.

Whenever I bought the digital deluxe edition would they have sent me an email with a receipt?

If so could I show that to someone and be sent a copy of the Beta, and then a copy of the full game upon its release.

Did you buy the game from directly Steam or from the BI store?

What if you look at your game list under your profile page?

If you still can't find it, try to go to the Arma 3 Beta store page, and see if it says that you already own it.

It's not under my game list on my profile page either. I checked the ArmA 3 Beta store page as well. It says purchase...:/

Did you buy the game from directly Steam or from the BI store?

I bought the game directly from Steam.

You should contact Steam support, they're the only ones who can help you since you bought it from them.

If it is not too much hassle, reinstall Steam.

Won't change a thing - Steam doesn't rely on regedit or any other kind of silly and ancient Windows flaws. You can literally move around your Steam folder and it would not care.

Edited by Mansen

Do you see that you have purchased Arma 3 in your Account Details?

If no, contact steam support.

If yes, steam has it's own "registry" file (ClientRegistry.blob) and problems arise when it gets corrupted, try closing down steam, delete ClientRegistry.blob and launch steam again.

If nothing happens, with steam closed delete everything in steam folder except steam.exe and steamapps folder. Launch steam and let it update, if you have any extra steam library folders you will have to add them again.

Do you see that you have purchased Arma 3 in your Account Details?

If no, contact steam support.

If yes, steam has it's own "registry" file (ClientRegistry.blob) and problems arise when it gets corrupted, try closing down steam, delete ClientRegistry.blob and launch steam again.

If nothing happens, with steam closed delete everything in steam folder except steam.exe and steamapps folder. Launch steam and let it update, if you have any extra steam library folders you will have to add them again.

ArmA 3 doesn't appear in my Account Details. Steam doesNOT offer customer support with early access titles...

ArmA 3 doesn't appear in my Account Details. Steam doesNOT offer customer support with early access titles...

You don't want customer support for problems with running an early access title, you want support for purchasing a title through steam and not appearing in your account.

You have to contact steam support.

Steam doesNOT offer customer support with early access titles...

Surely they must offer support, especially in situations like this. Have you contacted them yet?

If you bought something through Steam and it suddenly disappears from your Steam account, they certainly will provide support, early access or no. You paid for it, after all.

Bohemia Interactive has no control over the presence of games (or lack thereof) in your Steam library, so they won't be able to help here in any case. Contacting Steam support is your only recourse.

EDIT: I just checked, when buying a game through Steam you get a confirmation mail with a confirmation number. This is your proof of purchase. Show it to them.

Edited by MadDogX