Sign in to follow this  
progamer

Feedback Tracker Tickets not reviewed more than a week after postings.

So I have noticed feedback tracker tickets over a week to two weeks old have not been reviewed lately. Why is this?

Probably because their busy, you know... making and fixing the game as it is? Give them a break, they've shown the community much more love then most game developers.

Probably because their busy, you know... making and fixing the game as it is? Give them a break, they've shown the community much more love then most game developers.

They have separate people to review tickets, I was wondering if it was because the volume of tickets or something like that. And I agree that they are pretty much the best developers out there right now!

I'm sure they will get to tickets when they are able. I was looking over the contact info for the feedback tracker admins and it seems like they aren't posting information on how to get in touch with them. I think this is probably because they don't wish to be contacted.

This forum is for users to share information about how arma 3 works, not about the internal affairs of the feedback tracker. If there is some kind of problem that we users should be aware of, I'm sure the feedback tracker admins will inform us.

Closing.