Sign in to follow this  
massasster

CO25 Invade and Annex Occupation Mash up

Hi still having fun on this with a few mates,, we dont seem to have the redeploy option anymore ,and any chance you can have an option to repair and rearm vehicles at the forward base.

yeah redeploy was removed to ensure a proper mashup, a forward repair station would be easy to do- sure, i will add that into the next release!

And it seems, you are advertising on other players/missions threads as well...

I'm Rarek (the fella that made Invade & Annex that's in this mash-up). I'd say it's fine if I post regarding updates to Invade & Annex, especially when it's relevant to this mission.

Rarek, any estimate on the release date for the v3 you mentioned? I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have done : * )

Any air cover from the AI side in the plans?

And has anyone figured out the issue with parachutes?

Inthis mission, we cant take off in helicopters from base, the safe zone destroys them.

other wise fine job.

Hey MassAsster,

Brilliant!

I really like this mash up of a mission and would love to try and use it on my clans server, with your permission of course! I have added a few things to v4 and everything was working fine until A3 beta 0.74 update release! Cannot fly helicopters, safe zone destroys them as soon as you get in. "No lift" on load up(can not figure out how to get heli lift working), receiving various, "Error Undefined variable in expression:" reports after load up.

Just downloaded v6 and same error's.

I know you may be busy, but do have any plans to continue updating your BadAss Inv&Annex Occupation mash up of a mission so it runs smoothly with this latest A3 0.74 update?

How soon until you next update release?

Edited by BandatBam

Thank you MassAsster ! :bounce3:

Yeah, I kind of took a pause and was waiting for the beta releases to settle down, with every new patch comes loads of new headaches.... I will look over it and see what has been changed

Hi guys

I've just finished setting up our shiney new Arma 3 server and I would like to run this map.

Unfortunatley whenever I try to play it the following happens:

1) The maps loads

2) I login as admin

3) I select my player

4) I walk over the Virtual Ammo Supply

5) The game reports a loss of connection (stops talking?)

6) The game locks up and crashes.

Now by way of eliminating the server being at fault I loaded the "Escape from Altis" map and that loaded and ran fine without any problems.

So in summary:

1) Is there a known bug with this map? I am using this version: "co40 Invade&Annex Occupation v6.Stratis"

2) If so, is there a fix?

I love playing invade and annex on other servers so I know this can be run or at least a variant of it.

Thanks guys

ToM

---------- Post added at 09:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 ----------

Hi guys

I've just tried this one as well "C040 AW invade & annex 2.9.4.0 Beta"

Had the same thing. Alright for a few minutes then server says no connection recieved for about 10 seconds then crashes LOL

---------- Post added at 10:28 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

Hello again

It would appear to be the server.

Just been playing "combined arms" on it and the same thing happened :)

Took about twice as long for the fault to occur but it did happen.

If an admin wants to delete this part of the post to keep the thread clean I wont mind.

Regards

ToM

Altis version (coop 55 players);

I released a new version of Invade, Annex, Occupation + some stuff (Altis map), using lots of your stuff. Please, take a look! All credits for you, guyz!!!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0peYv86AUN5UmVCLXB0emJJS2c/edit?usp=sharing

or

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175801384