Sign in to follow this  
dram

Take On Mars Pre-Order now available

Sorry for the confusion guys, there must have been an error on the steam store page, hopefully it will be fixed asap. Otherwise, release is in 5 hours and counting.

Sorry for the confusion guys, there must have been an error on the steam store page, hopefully it will be fixed asap. Otherwise, release is in 5 hours and counting.

Thanks for the heads up :) cant wait to stream the game!

Got up early today to buy this and now I have to wait for some more hours. Ho Hum, will get on with some ARMA 3 editing then I guess :)

Still not showing on Steam, getting nervous now that it won't be fixed in time for release today. I don't know quite why, but I am itching to play this. I hope it all goes smooth for the proposed released otherwise I don't know what I am going to do today. Booked a day off work to play this. Maybe I will have a cup of tea, that will kill another 10 minutes..........pacing around

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

Is it going to be like this I wonder :)

Still not showing on Steam, getting nervous now that it won't be fixed in time for release today. I don't know quite why, but I am itching to play this. I hope it all goes smooth for the proposed released otherwise I don't know what I am going to do today. Booked a day off work to play this. Maybe I will have a cup of tea, that will kill another 10 minutes..........pacing around

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

Is it going to be like this I wonder :)

If you bought it from the BIS store then it not being shown in the steam store won't affect your ability to add the game and download it

I am trying to buy it on BIS but it wont let me, keeps telling me to login, which I have done a 1,000 times and still it won't proceed to checkout :(

I am trying to buy it on BIS but it wont let me, keeps telling me to login, which I have done a 1,000 times and still it won't proceed to checkout :(

Change your password. Worked for me.

Even though I try and purchase through BI Store, it keeps bouncing back to the Steam version :( Any ideas????

Even though I try and purchase through BI Store, it keeps bouncing back to the Steam version :( Any ideas????

I thought you could only buy the Steam version, even from the BIS store.

Also make sure you have a store account, which can use a separate password from you BI profile account. You need to go under your BIProfile account page to add a store password, or at least that's what I had to do.

Hi guys, is it just me or no steam activation code has been delivered yet? (i pre-purchased via BI store, of course)

That was the issue bondematt. I now have a store account and paid up my $12.99 for it so hopefully I can download it. It still said it was going to be Steam but I don't care as long as I get it (NOW!!!!) :)

Patience: The state of endurance under difficult circumstances.

Another hour...........I can only drink so much tea before I will explode!!!!!!!! Well kettle on and another 20 cigarettes

Ok about release but developers could give an estimate of when we will receive the code? (sry my bad english)

Dont Panic :)

I am sure the Steam page going down related to upload and readiness for activation code authentication between BIS store and Steam , they have a lot to do and maybe this game become more poular than expected .

Lets await Dram , he always clear with info and must be very Busy making all ok :).

Patience fellow explorers

I thought you could only buy the Steam version, even from the BIS store.

yep its being distributed through steam to my understanding. I haven't seen a non steam one when i bought my copy

Yes, I can wait. Not just me who wonder then. And we have ArmA:bounce3:.

Sign in to follow this