Sign in to follow this  
dram

Take On Mars Pre-Order now available

So..... what time on the 1st of August, I'm on California time, should I be expecting it to go live Midnight GMT so I can play it tomorrow night?

Edited by illectro

hello,

When are you planning to finally make it available to buy on steam? According to info there, it should be available THIS month. Which exactly tomorrow will end.

I`m not going to buy through your magical shop that looks so amateurish...

instead of pointless commenting their store u should read a thread/ use search to get to know when its gonna be released

its nothing hidden, go spend like 30sec to find your answer

hello,

When are you planning to finally make it available to buy on steam? According to info there, it should be available THIS month. Which exactly tomorrow will end.

I`m not going to buy through your magical shop that looks so amateurish...

I can assure you that the store is quite reliable. I have purchased both Arma 3 and Take on Mars via the store, in addition to 3 Arma map packs. BIS also receive more money from the sale, despite you paying the same amount of money. You will receive a steam key with purchase from the BIS store.

from Twitter: TakeOn Mars will rocket launch for $12.99/€9.99/£8.99 on August 1 as a Steam Early Access title! :yay:

Sweet, dam week has been a lot of effort with med school assessments and all other efforts, remembering today that TOM is out tomorrow has made this week a little more bearable!

Also Dram should I have got a email yet regarding the key?

Thanks.

Sweet, dam week has been a lot of effort with med school assessments and all other efforts, remembering today that TOM is out tomorrow has made this week a little more bearable!

Also Dram should I have got a email yet regarding the key?

Thanks.

It will be released tomorrow, so I would expect that is when the keys will be available. If you got the key now you would already have access :)

Pre-ordered has soon I saw it.

Really looking forward to it. And keep up your connection to the community Dram :yay:

Just pre-ordered this now.

Very excited to play and thanks Dram for making this a reality, I really hope this gets the success it deserves and that the modding community get a grip of it too.

Roll on tomorrow.

Just threw in my preorder too. Looks fantastic and should be something right up my alley.

Thanks for making a game such as this, quite looking forward to playing it now.

As a few other posters mentioned.

Better late then never. :D

I would love to pre-order this today but the login at https://store.bistudio.com/take-on-mars/ won't let me sign in. It lets me reset my password but when I try to sign in or click on "forgot your username?" it says no account exists with my email address. I really want to buy this game, Any help would be great.

EDIT: The problem seems to have fixed itself, working now and I have pre-ordered.

Edited by Hazy

Any chance to get an official time for the release please? (GMT) its 8am GMT august 1st but no email yet and its still gone from steam :(

Edited by Mistikal

Any chance to get an official time for the release please? (GMT) its 8am GMT august 1st but no email yet and its still gone from steam :(

Dram just confirmed 1 PM GMT http://imgur.com/IAVQG82

Update: He said 3.5 hours but its meant to be 5.5

Edited by Danefrak
Info update

Sign in to follow this