Sign in to follow this  
dram

Take On Mars Pre-Order now available

Q: Will Phobos be included?

Not at this time, but mods may solve that, who knows maybe Dram may have similar plans for future dlc.

Preorder available but the release date is TBA yet! Never heard...Awful :(

And what about the good old retail version ?? Any plans to release it ?

Preorder available but the release date is TBA yet! Never heard...Awful :(

And what about the good old retail version ?? Any plans to release it ?

Game to be released at the end of this month. Dram said they would consider a limited count of boxed version if there was high interest.

I'd like to personally thank you all of you who have pre-ordered. This game has very much been a labor of love from start to finish, and we are releasing at the end of the month. There are certain things being sorted at this point, which I will post later about. In any case, I truly hope you all enjoy the game, and as mentioned, I hope the modding support gets utilized to its full capabilities. So again, a very warm thank you from me personally to you all!

Game to be released at the end of this month. Dram said they would consider a limited count of boxed version if there was high interest.

Yes that's right, I know I certainly am interested in it as well :)

I'm curious would the moon Phobos be included in the future? Lots of lore there too with Deimos. :D

I'm curious would the moon Phobos be included in the future? Lots of lore there too with Deimos. :D

Deimos is a planned free DLC, but Phobos is not planned at this point.

Looks realy interesting! I'm in! When is relise date if it's possible to say!

Looks realy interesting! I'm in! When is relise date if it's possible to say!

End of the month.

Have been waiting for this....just pre-ordered it. Bohemia is by far my favorite game developer. So thank you for being awesome and not a greedy corporation.

End of the month.

Thanx for the info mate! It's important step to new (future of simulating). What i see in video and all screens is amasing! Thanx my favorite Development team!

Thank you guys for the support, we truly do appreciate it, and are happy our games are appreciated.

Just put my pre-order through. After seeing the E3 gameplay, I must say I'm really looking forward to this :D

Yes you control the rover in real time. This was a decision that was made to not make it ridiculously time-consuming, however, should time be found, it may be added as a free addon, where the whole ssimulation of the OWLT delay would be in place. Also, just a not, the rover is given instruction from Earth, however it does drive autonomously, that is, it avoids obstacles, dangerous situations, stops if there is excessive slippage, stops if it finds itself tilted over 30 degrees etc. So doing this would take some time to implement.

As for the science factor, all analysis results and so on are based on real results from Mars.

Time delay option is a must, if you want to really feel how controlling a rover on Mars would be.

He already answered that in the very post you quoted: "should time be found", and the default move away from realism was intentional.

He already answered that in the very post you quoted: "should time be found", and the default move away from realism was intentional.

I never asked a question if you can be bothered to read correctly I was making a statement OK?

Thank your Dram on this awesome game..cant wait to play it :)

Thank you for the support guys! I really hope you like it.

I have no question if this was already asked, and I will apologize if it has indeed been asked, but will there be a pre-order planned for Steam? For personal use outside of The Witcher franchise, I get all of my games through Steam, and I would like to do so with Take on Mars.

I have no question if this was already asked, and I will apologize if it has indeed been asked, but will there be a pre-order planned for Steam? For personal use outside of The Witcher franchise, I get all of my games through Steam, and I would like to do so with Take on Mars.

The pre-order in the BIS store is a steam activated key, or don't you want to use any other stores?

You have to distinguish between Steamworks and the Steam Storefront; the devs get more money if you buy from BI Store than from Steam Storefront, and buying from BI Store will still result in a Steamworks key that you then add to your Steam account.

Yes it is planned, approximately last week of this month, just before release.

Pretty late I came into the new BI fiesta, but I am always on the bandwagon :)

<3 Bohemia :)

EDIT: Oh, no badge for me? :(

Sign in to follow this