Sign in to follow this  
nim7

"True" scope perspective?

Loving the 3D scopes, however do you think they can make it so when scoped; the view outside the scope would remain "normal" instead of zoomed in with the scope?

This has been discussed a lot, please use the search function. But from what I've learned, it would be way too performance heavy.

Ok, I tried using the search function to see if this question was already been asked. Guess I failed. Apologies. Post can be removed if see fit.

I'd love it but I guess it would involve rendering the entire scene both zoomed and unzoomed if not done smartly.

welcome, if you think, your the first who asking this, your wrong. It has been discussed since first 3D scopes video showed up.

welcome, if you think, your the first who asking this, your wrong. It has been discussed since first 3D scopes video showed up.

If you think, your the first whos pointing that out, your wrong.

"the view outside the scope would remain "normal" instead of zoomed in with the scope"

Ehm..

At first, "scope" means a system of lenses with the rotational system. That is too rich a price for realistic playing and that is so hard to realize(Do you need high FPS, don't you?)

So, if you know how to do this, do it yourself.