Sign in to follow this  
victim913

Madrid won't get out of water

I tried making a mission where a Madrid starts off in the water, drives to shore then unload and move on. With 5 tries, the Madrid (AI driver) stoped at the point the wheels make contact with ground. I switched to driver and I couldn't get it to move at all. When I pilot it at full speed I can make it out of water, but.. if I stop for any reason near the beach, I get stuck.

It's not due to rocks. It's as if I touch land and the propellers stop but wheels not on ground enough to move.

Maybe someone can test it. It was the beach at Agios Marina or something like that. I don't want to create a ticket if it's not a problems

I tried making a mission where a Madrid starts off in the water, drives to shore then unload and move on. With 5 tries, the Madrid (AI driver) stoped at the point the wheels make contact with ground. I switched to driver and I couldn't get it to move at all. When I pilot it at full speed I can make it out of water, but.. if I stop for any reason near the beach, I get stuck.

It's not due to rocks. It's as if I touch land and the propellers stop but wheels not on ground enough to move.

Maybe someone can test it. It was the beach at Agios Marina or something like that. I don't want to create a ticket if it's not a problems

I have had the same with the Striker on some beaches too, it is like the wheels get stuck under the ground a little and then you get jammed.

Yeah I encounter the same thing, maybe the vehicle is prone to getting stuck in the mud.