Sign in to follow this  
kdk11

arma MP mission ending not working.

Aww, that 2 there means a boring fade to black instead of the awesome ArmA3 fuzzy TV camera awesome deal! Set that 2 to true! :)

oki its really better ;) ..thx

I have no idea what you are saying to change here lol

---------- Post added at 01:30 ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 ----------

_x addEventHandler ["killed", {["Task_Objectives", "Failed"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetState; ["end1", FALSE] call BIS_fnc_endMission;}]} forEach [c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,c6,c7,c8,c9];

and remove this from init?

still does not work for others

may i ask u how old re u ?

....its about the same thing...........

endMission is LOCAL thing u HAVE TO execute it on EACH client.....

...from the first page its still about the same thing and u re not listening to us...

_x addEventHandler ["killed", {["Task_Objectives", "Failed"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetState; [color="#FF0000"][["end1", true, true], "BIS_fnc_endMission", true, true] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;[/color]}]} forEach [c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,c6,c7,c8,c9];

What does it matter how old I am? You say that, you post a code. I try it and it does not work. You say it is a LOCAL thing and I HAVE TO execute it on EACH client.....how do I do that?

Edited by KDK11

That's what the red part of his code there does. The BIS_fnc_MP thing runs code on all clients. In the example you'd given earlier you weren't using that function, just the endMission function. That would only run on the client it's called on. You should be wrapping all your functions in the MP thing if everyone needs to run it.

Congratulations! clearly you cant read! As I have said many times it works for me not others!!