Sign in to follow this  
EBass

Guided Missile Script (Not fired by anything just spawned)

Hey guys I was searching for some guided missile script and I found this one that seems to be a doozy, http://www.kylania.com/ex/?p=21

Only problem is it's for Arma 2, I see I need to place a "functions" module down, which as far as I'm aware A3 no longer has. I know its got a lot of FNC_Callwhatever though, so I wondered if this or similar could be applied to A3?

Also, while we're here, I wondered if there is a way to set empty vehicles to be BLUFOR or alternatively put an invisible man as cargo so choppers fire on them. The enemy chopper really tearing up the base would work really well for my mission ambience.

Anyway thanks guys.

Arma 3 has the functions module...

Functions module is always present and active in A3, you don't need to place it.

Oh ok, so is there any reason it won't work? I tried it and no script errors came up, but maybe I was using the wrong classname for the missile

---------- Post added at 23:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

Woo! If anyone's interested it does work!

Hi.

I used that script a long time ago in A2, but I'm not having luck with it now. Did you have to change missile classname or something to get it to work?

I'm using a laser designator, etc, and I'm getting all the right hints (missile inbound, etc), but no missiles are showing up.

Would be grateful for your help.