Sign in to follow this  
Evilhardt

Iranians become white when player controlled

A whole team of nordic looking Iranians is kinda stupid though...

Again, you can manually select Persian face in your Arma3Profile file

face="PersianHead_A3_0#";

Again, you can manually select Persian face in your Arma3Profile file

face="PersianHead_A3_0#";

But you can't change it once you've joined a game, meaning that's irrelevant for anything but pre-planned PvP ops. If you're just playing casually you may not know which team you are about to join in on.

But you can't change it once you've joined a game, meaning that's irrelevant for anything but pre-planned PvP ops. If you're just playing casually you may not know which team you are about to join in on.

This isn't worth complaining about

Since when are you ever close enough to see the enemies face? For me everyone is so geared up I never notice.

This isn't worth complaining about

Not sure where you got the impression that I was complaining, but I apologize.

I don't see a problem with mentioning this issue. I don't really expect it to be changed, but there's no reason not to bring it up. :confused:

They STILL don't look like nordic people, dang it! It is completely irrelevant if they don't all look like they do in Arma 3. They don't look like nordic people either! And from the main characteristics the way they look in the game is closer to their main characteristics IRL than their main characteristics IRL are to nordic folk!

I don't see how arguing about how "real" Iranians look like contributes to the discussion. You were given several options and solutions to fix your problem. If you want to have all the faces available in the menu or have them automatically switch when you switch sides, please use the Arma 3 feedback tracker and create a ticket :)