Sign in to follow this  
Nitebomber

Battle eye Supposedly thinks I've got a gamehack (error #34)

G'day Nitebomber here, I used to play Day Z a lot back about six months. I decided I'd play Day Z again so I'd download ArmA2 via steam and have some more zombie shannigans, but Battle eye decided to flag my guid with a gamehack, It comes up with

Player Kicked from server :Battle eye (Battle eye:gamehack #34)

. I don't understand why, I litteraly just reinstalled ArmA2 and DayZ commander. Can someone explain to me why battle eye would think I've got a gamehack applied when I just installed ArmA2:CO and DayZ commander.

Also, If I file a support claim to Battle Eye do I need to state the #34 or is there something else I need to state to them?

TL;DR:Battle eye thinks I am hacking. Says Gamehack #34 ArmA2 has been installed less than 2 hours.

His issue is not a global ban. This is for more minor things when its just kicking players.

Yeah, posting too early in the morning.

Still, you are being kicked because you have some sort of cheat installed - not necessarily for Arma, it could be for any game.

*cough* cheat engine... *cough*

really, It kicks me because of cheat engine, Cheat engine really... That's just... there is no nice way to say this. Its just F*****

Yeah, well... don't cheat.

so, what valid excuse you have for using Cheat Engine while playing multiplayer Arma game ? :)

so, what valid excuse you have for using Cheat Engine while playing multiplayer Arma game ? :)

Haha, I got bored so I played Bloons tower defense while waiting for DayZ to finish installing, I got bored again and ran Cheat engine to just break the game. I forgot to close Cheat engine afterwards

so, You blame the anticheat for doing it's work ... :confused: now ... that's utterly fascinating ... :rolleyes:

lol well it's good to know that at least BattleEye is doing its job properly.