Sign in to follow this  
SheepShaving

Operation Maverick - COOP 5 and SP

Hey ArmA 3 players, it is Reese AKA Sheep Shaving here and I have made my first public release mission in ArmA 3 called Operation Maverick as the title suggests. It is a Single Player Mission and a COOP 5 player mission. The pack contains both day and night variants so you can play to your liking although it is intended for night play.

Overview

This is my first mission and has very little scripting, nothing more than a loading screen and a briefing.

So it is a mission where a 5 man SAS team infiltrates Agia Marina. There are light (VERY LIGHT) hostile forces. You are to eliminate the enemy and then EVAC on a Speed Boat. The objectives and such are explained in more detail in the Briefing in the Mission. There are map markers to help you along your way also Squad Waypoints.

You WILL need the following mods:

French Intervention Forces [bETA]

R3F French Weapons Pack [ALPHA] *ALPHA, but works in BETA*

Screen Shots

*All of the Screen Shots are too big to hot link so I will post the URL*

Night Shot

Day Shot

Unit Preview

Loading Screen

Disclaimer

I did not create any of the mods used to create this mission. I did however, create this mission and the scripts myself. You may take video screenshots of this mission as long as you credit me in some way.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my mission and I hope you Download and Enjoy!

Edited by SheepShaving