Sign in to follow this  
Chief685533

Computer Crashes on Startup

Evga has better warranty. You need a new power supply as well. Seasonic, corsair, thermaltake, all good. Use pcpartpicker to check prices

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Whats a cheap one that will work cause I don't want to spend to much I just need the Minimum to average supplies to Make Arma 3 run.

To be cheap: http://us.ncix.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=70112&vpn=AX7750%201GBD5-DH&manufacture=PowerColor

is the recommended card listed, and that site is running a $30 mail-in rebate...which is a PITA, but not bad. It shouldn't need an external PSU either, which is a bonus. Upgrading your power isn't a bad idea though, as stock power supplies are generally pretty terrible.

"

MINIMUM

Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz

AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT

ATI Radeon HD 3830

Intel HD Graphics 4000

RAM 2 GB

RECOMMENDED

Intel Core i5-2300

AMD Phenom II X4 940

Nvidia GeForce GTX 560

AMD Radeon HD 7750

Technically it should work on your current computer....that being said,

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1c5kN

Just a quick look at the GPU, and PSU, as well as what I would consider the best value build for a computer to go around it. Not top end, but considering the entire price is just over 500 i'd say that's damn good.

The GTX 760 is supposed to be priced at 250 and it almost out, with better performance than the 660ti...

slickdeals.net has some great deals if you aren't in a rush.

Hope that helps. See you on the battlefield.

Edited by Dark6-6

Also, I just read that the benchmarking ability causes some things to crash, try the -nobenchmark startup parameter...

Thanks for all your guy's help and I found that my problem is most definitely my graphics card being to weak, so i'm getting a newer computer that will be able to handle Arma.