Sign in to follow this  
AlexVestin

AV_IndUs (US Army inspired units)

Nope, That's an easy fix though. Once the move of the repositories is over and updates start again it will be one of the first things.

Nope, That's an easy fix though. Once the move of the repositories is over and updates start again it will be one of the first things.

Awesome, good to hear that updates will start up at some point. I can see quite a few things that will be tweaked to models, LODs, and textures. But for the majority part, RHS has their assets down pat.

Where are the blurry textures again? Deformity? I can't seem to find them.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536253398236235920/1538B2D40304CCBECEDBA450B9F21C772CAE74F2/

You can notice a strange 'deformities' when raises the weapon in the area behind the shoulders of the soldier (That in any case, these shoulders seem a little out of scale to be those of a real person), does not deform the soldier but in actually, his vest.

You do realise that the uniforms in this mod are retextures of default A3 content right? And that the helmets are retextures of OA helmets, not completely new models?

Your new models are inspired by this, right?

us_army_soldier.jpg

Yeah HH_FROST I was thinking that too; I remembered the WIP pictures from PR2 and went back to look, and I have to say, the models look stunningly identical.

Looks identical because it is that model, I was also doing the textures for it for PR2 back then. :) Nemi was also doing her own which you would have seen on Polycount/crydev.

We are using Nemi's awesome uniform, gloves, IOTV, boots and potentially some other pieces in the future with some editing by Gurdy & Soul.

But most of the issues being discussed here still come from the weighting.

Should probably leave poor AV's thread alone on this topic though should he want to fire it up again. :)

where did you get those vests from? they look awesome!

I know it's moved to RHS but if we could one last update to make the iotv have good armor that would be awesome.

Edited by Baddazs

For some reason, the mod won't let me start a server with it activated. Do you know why this is? I have the keys and all of the right stuff. But, I can't start it. (the server is for personal use with a couple friends btw. I plan to start one publicly with the mod and i will give you proper credit)

---------- Post added at 06:36 ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 ----------

This mod isn't compatible with Community Base Addons. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

For some reason, the mod won't let me start a server with it activated. Do you know why this is? I have the keys and all of the right stuff. But, I can't start it. (the server is for personal use with a couple friends btw. I plan to start one publicly with the mod and i will give you proper credit)

I'm sorry, but this mod is just not supported anymore. If you would like a mod that bring US Army units in an authentic manner, please look to use Red Hammer Studios Escalation mod.

I don't have any problems on the serwer, (I also use CBA) only change I made is fix for weapons sounds

I don't have any problems on the serwer, (I also use CBA) only change I made is fix for weapons sounds

@Przemro could You please upload here weapons.pbo with fixed sounds.

Thanks.

Yeah I definitely want to use these guys but the weapon sounds are non-existent right now.

Yeah I definitely want to use these guys but the weapon sounds are non-existent right now.

Just use RHS's their the same but better in every way!

I am not sure if I can post fix here ( I have edited mod files not created new file, so I gues I need author premission to post it) I can send it via pm, but now I am away from home, so no sooner than weekend.

Przemro - you can post here if they are just config replacement (as most of the post-bootcamp dlc fixes released ´round here...), an addon that requires original AV_indUS addons to work, not a modified Av_indUS .pbo

cheers!

I am not sure if I can post fix here ( I have edited mod files not created new file, so I gues I need author premission to post it) I can send it via pm, but now I am away from home, so no sooner than weekend.

For my personal use only.

via PM would be great.

Thank You.

Hey I love this addon for ArmA III it's really cool. It's well done and your custom weapons are great. I was just wondering if the units are Zeus supported; I work a lot with Zeus in order to play with my friends and even just by myself. If they're not I humbly request that you make it so that they are Zeus supported. Thanks, and again love this addon.

Hey I love this addon for ArmA III it's really cool. It's well done and your custom weapons are great. I was just wondering if the units are Zeus supported; I work a lot with Zeus in order to play with my friends and even just by myself. If they're not I humbly request that you make it so that they are Zeus supported. Thanks, and again love this addon.

This is a dead mod. So no, as Zeus was introduced well after this mod was published.

Many of the assets now form part of the Red Hammer Studios pack - so grab that instead :-)