Sign in to follow this  
alainbo26

No slot available !!

Hi,

I experience a strnge problem for just 2 days:

If I host any mission on LAN, all available slots are visible, if I host the same missions on Internet, no available slot is visible !?!

I don't think it could be related to firewall because I didn't change anything on it.

any idea??

Regards,

You're making sure to set other player slots as Playable control right?

Hi Kilania,

Yes sure, it perfectly works when I host the game on LAN. I only have the problem when I host the game on Internet.

I finally decided to reinstall Arma3. I'll see..

As I talk to you, I'd like to ask you a question about you rescuePows.sqf script.

Is it normal that the the joinSilent function doesn't work on an heli pilot?

In fact, to test it, I spawned a civilian and pilot. Both grouped and correctly initialized.

When I performed the action on the pilot, he is not grouped to me.

When I performed the action on the civilian, both are grouped to me !?!

Any idea?

About hosting mission, I solved it, reinstalling Arma3.

That rescuePows.sqf only joins the units you assigned to the POWS group via the POWS = [p1, p2, p3, p4]; line, so make sure both units would be in that list. Probably not the best way of doing things, but that was a really early script for me. :)

I double checked my initializations which are the same for both the pilot and the civilian and I'm that the script is called as it execute the removeAction. There is just a problem with joinSilent.

I created a feedback about it. I saw my issue was affected to someone but I don't know if they will consider it as a problem or not....