Sign in to follow this  
irfanahmed1979

New to Arma, How to use the first aid kit

Hi,

I'm new to Arma. I purchased the Arma 3 Beta just a couple of days back. I'm still getting the hang of it. In the first showcase mission I've died several times but I also got injured once and the team leader was continuously telling me to heal or patch myself up. I looked in the Inventory, I had a first aid kit. But I don't know how to use it.

1. Can someone tell me the step - by - step procedure for doing this?

2. Also, I went to feedback.arma3.com but I don't know how to post over there.

Otherwise the game runs smooth and I have had no problems so far except that getting killed in it is very easy. Well. it's a sim so that is expected.

Usually when you get hit and a FAK is required, you'll see a little white cross on your screen. If you then press the action key (space bar), your soldier will start patching himself up. Otherwise, you can access it via the action menu (mouse wheel), select it and use it with the action key.

Since I have been using mods such as ACE3 ; ALIVE; CUP and CBA I do not know how to heal myself, I have all the medication in my inventory but do not know how to apply

them. There are no promps or anything to select in menu, no white medical cross that shows as in the standard game. Please help me I'm bleeding out here. Roelof Rossouw

7 minutes ago, roelofrossouw@lando.co.za said:

Since I have been using mods such as ACE3 ; ALIVE; CUP and CBA I do not know how to heal myself, I have all the medication in my inventory but do not know how to apply

them. There are no promps or anything to select in menu, no white medical cross that shows as in the standard game. Please help me I'm bleeding out here. Roelof Rossouw

If using ACE, you need to use the ACE Action menu.

https://ace3mod.com/wiki/user/shortcuts.html

https://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/medical-system.html