Sign in to follow this  
JMOxx75

assignascargo, ordergetin inside radio trigger

{_x moveincargo Bird} foreach units Alpha; (units Alpha) ordergetin true;

This works. The only problem is it teleports the units and yourself into the helicopter instead of ordering them to get in and allowing them to walk to the helicopter. When I try to use "commandGetIn" in place of "moveincargo" I get a blank error message saying i'm missing a ";" somewhere.

What I am looking for is a radio command that allows the player to issue one radio command to load his team into a vehicle. I already have a working disembark radio command that tells them all to get out. All of the threads on this are 1k days old.

you get an error because commandgetin is not a valid command.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Scripting_Commands_ArmA2

On that note, the reason you "teleport" is because that command treats you like you are AI, and just kind of forces you in. Its not really for players. The same thing will happen if you are a palyer controlled by an AI squad leader.

Yeah, it use to be judging by the threads I was reading. I guess my point is if "orderGetIn" is boolean and the "assignasCargo" is just to associate the unit with a specific vehicle. What is left to give the command to order the unit to "get in". I tried putting the assignascargo in each of the units init field and then only use the "orderGetIn" in the radio trigger but in game it doesn't work. I don't get any errors but it just doesn't do anything.

Why do you need this? If your player is group leader just use the built in commands to do this. Tilde (~) then middle click GET IN. Or Tilde and Disembark. You don't need to use scripting and radio triggers to command AI in your group.

If your player isn't group leader, why are you trying to lead the group?

Trying to extract AI team while being fired at would be simpler with a single command as opposed to one for each unit is all. The fact that its possible to create a working radio trigger to disembark the entire team from a vehicle at once I figured there would be a way to do the opposite.

Trying to extract AI team while being fired at would be simpler with a single command as opposed to one for each unit is all. The fact that its possible to create a working radio trigger to disembark the entire team from a vehicle at once I figured there would be a way to do the opposite.

This is what kylania is getting at. You hit your select all units key (this brings up the quick command menu), then look at the helicopter (which automatically chooses getin in the menu) and press middle mouse. You dont have to select all your units separately. The same can be done for disembark to.