Sign in to follow this  
alexharvey52

Arma 3 Server mods and keys

I am trying to enable some server mods on my dedicated server (acre, cba, jay3lib). I have put "-mod=@ACRE;@CBA_A3;@JayArmA3Lib" into the commandline and I also have all the .bikey files in the keys folder. "verifySignatures = 2; " has also been added to my config.

The problem is whenever I try to join it gives me a list of errors linking to JayArma3Lib and ACRE and saying the server doesnt allow that ect.

Have I missed something out?

Is it a rented server or one you have at home?

Rented.

It seems to work now as the server hasnt got a red light next to it anymore, its green. However whenever I join it puts me in the lobby for about 1 second then I get kicked with no error message.

I check the server log and it says: 10:42:41 Server error: Player without identity Alex (id ########)

(I removed my id for security purposes)

What mission are you trying to run?

Is it a mission defined to run 1st on the server in the server.cfg?

Its Invade and Annex with a few modifications. Its not that causing the problem though as wasteland mission also does the same. I have have one mission in the server.cfg

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Edit: Okay my friend can join the server fine.

Edit - sry misread your last reply :(

My friend can join the server just fine buy whenever I join I get kicked and have the same error in the logs

Can you join ok without the mods running?

No it doesnt. Same problem.

Kicked from server with no reason.

Logs say:

Player without identity Alex (id ########)

(I removed my id for security purposes)

---------- Post added at 10:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 ----------

My friend also now gets the error as soon as he installed the correct mods for the server. He could join the server fine without the client side mods installed.

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

After setting 'verifySignatures = 0; ' I can join the server however the mission does not working properly, when the objectives are meant to start it gives an error in the code and the objectives never start. The error seems to be in the line after the lines which link to acre. So it must be a problem with the new addons I got from http://www.nss-gamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=576 .

If I try using the old acre addons the sign keys dont seem to work. So do I need to create new sign keys?