Sign in to follow this  
Liamv4696

FXAA Problem??

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008904257/screenshot/902126642633963006

Anyone else having this issue with FXAA turned on at any level??

No idea why it does this.

System:

Windows 7

i7-2600k (stock)

ASUS GTX 570 factory OC x1

8GB Ripjaws Ram

Nothing unusual with my system, so i doubt it's that.

Edited by Liamv4696

can you update your post to include actually link to website with the picture? :)

No issues on my 7970. Do you have FXAA on, in your Nvidia CP? Have you used sweet FX shaders before. Are you using TXAA~ or some other AA from your Nvida control panel?

I have the same video card and have seen the same issue. I can't recall exactly, but I think it was related to Antialiasing Transparency. Try going to your Nvidia Control Panel and setting "Antialiasing - Transparency" to off.

Again, I'm going from memory and not sure, but that might resolve the issue. I know there was some setting in the Nvidia Control Panel that I changed and immediately saw this same effect when I tried to play.

I hope it helps.

There was a problem with older drivers (when I say older I mean about a month old) - I did mention it to ManuelG over at Nvidia and they solved it.

I can't really tell from the picture if it is the same problem but if your drivers are out of date, that might be the problem.

I can't remember the driver version that caused the problem unfortunately.

Well I've updated the drivers to the newest possible version and unfortunately it still does it, and my nvidia control panel doesnt even have that transparency option for ARMA III

Check the global settings to see AA Transparency is enabled there.