Sign in to follow this  
Glum_Mr_Spartan

ArmA III Beta Crash After Startup

Hello everyone.

I've bought and played ArmA III Alpha (which worked fine) however once Steam turned that into the Beta, i tried to play it and it makes the start up insignia of ArmA 3 Beta and loads all of the files to play, then it goes to a black screen as if it were loading up but then in goes back to my wallpaper/home screen. then i try to start it back up but it says it's already running. I then go to look if it is by checking the CPU usage (task manager) and in the Processes section it says it's running but in Task Manager is says it isn't.

Anyone had this happen? I've verified the integrity of the game cache but nothing happens...

Thanks!

try setting -nobenchmark in your launch settings. Right click the game in your steam library > properties > set launch options to do this. Also add -nosplash to that to skip the splash screens. I've heard this has worked for others. And of course update your vidoe card and sound card drivers if you have not recently. Try Beta drivers for your video card if the latest stable version makes no difference. Consider giving your specs so people know what you are working with.

I'm experiencing a similar crash, where I get to what should be the menu screen (with the overhead view of Stratis and "this program is in Beta, etc.." box in the top-right of the screen and my game crashes every time without fail.

Try to instal DirectX from Arma 3 folder cuz now im on Windows Blue x64 and cant play arma cuz got old Directx.

But now i instal normal directx from arma 3 folder and now can play)

good luck man )

Try to instal DirectX from Arma 3 folder cuz now im on Windows Blue x64 and cant play arma cuz got old Directx.

But now i instal normal directx from arma 3 folder and now can play)

good luck man )

This worked for me. Thanks a lot.