Sign in to follow this  
jts_2009

[Namalsk] (Coop 1-6) 04: Escape

04_Escape_logo.png

Prologue:

Something unexplained happened 15 minutes ago... It was very dark for 5 minutes and then, again daytime. Our boats ran out of fuel. Unknown island was close, so there was no choice... This is the continuation of the first, second and third parts and is a final part!

Description:

This is survival coop. To play it, you need - Namalsk mod with Update 2 (aka pathfinder) version 2.4. You have not only to shoot zombies and bloodsuckers, but try to survive because of deadly radiation.

There are 4 items available - Rad-X, Medkit, Rad-Away and Stimpak. To survive, you have to search suitcases and bags with these resources, that are hidden all over the island. Sometimes they are good to see, but more often they are well hidden. Check every building, every abandoned house, every wrecked car and forest for suitcases and bags! Will you find something in suitcase - you don't know. If you need some item - you can ask for it your teammate.

This mission made on completely new way. All the scripts (except radiation) have been rewritten and optimized for SQF. Despite the huge number of objects in the mission - the FPS is very good and stable. Changed the dropping of items - you can now drop item using dialog (GUI) and select, how much you want to drop. All scripts were optimized.

Features:

Difficulty: Hard/Very hard

Genre: Post-apocalyptic

Type of players: Stalkers

Language: English

Music: Scary-atmospheric music and gothic music

Movie clips/Small-cutscenes: Yes/Yes

*Atmosphere of a post-apocalyptic world

*Atmospheric music

*I done a hard work. Placed very much objects in every location

*Destroyed convoys

*Breath script

*Qualitative gothic and scary music

*Information sheet (GUI)

*Random weapons in broken trucks

*Good weapons

*Optimization

*Large and high-quality treated area

*Interesting task (last task)

*Changed animation of healing

*Beautiful, very slow-moving fog

*After death, player drop all his resources, so that others can take them

*Name of players above their heads (You can disable it)

*Final part of Escape series

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.

Notes:

* This coop request very good teamwork!

* It is STRONGLY recommended to enable music in your game settings (50% enough), if it is disabled

* Read briefing carefully

* Rembember. Search EVERY, EVERY building! If you see crashed vehicles in forest or roads - search them! Always check your status. Search every truck, roof, etc... Do exactly that, what you would do in the apocalypse!

* Read information sheet while you playing by pressing '6' button in game.

* DO NOT PLAY IT WITH DAYZ NAMALSK!

Screenshots:

km7kb7fm.jpg

km7kb7fm.jpg

97c7oiny.jpg

6lvglilu.jpg

ptuacr6g.jpg

i6lygcss.jpg

o2bv789t.jpg

Credits & thanks:

Mission was tested by: JTS (me), Shuravi, Sumrak

[DOWNLOAD]

Requirements: ARMA 2: OA/CO + Namalsk mod

DO NOT PLAY IT WITH ACE OR DAYZ NAMALSK!

Edited by JTS_2009

anyone on this forum played it? Any feedback? ;)

Haven't seen these before but will check them out. Love the Namalsk island!!

So if we have the most recent versions of @Namalsk and @NC we do NOT need to replace any files, correct?

Haven't seen these before but will check them out. Love the Namalsk island!!

So if we have the most recent versions of @Namalsk and @NC we do NOT need to replace any files, correct?

not matter how you all your mod folder. You need to replace original files with files in Archive. But wait 1-2 days, the new update for namalsk will come out soon and you will not need to replace the files

P.S.:

Why you say - of @Namalsk and @NC? This is the same, or ? :D

Edited by JTS_2009

@Namalsk is the island, @NC is the campaign

I'm going by the way Six-updater handles them. In SU @Namalsk is the island and all it's associated pbo files. @NC is the campaign missions, mutants, other unit factions, etc.

I'm going by the way Six-updater handles them. In SU @Namalsk is the island and all it's associated pbo files. @NC is the campaign missions, mutants, other unit factions, etc.

I never used six updater. Download better all from website :)

+ I not understand your problem. If you can run the mission - its ok. In that mod you run mission with, replace the files from archive. But create a copy of original mod folder, so you have original

many days have passed. Still no feedbacks. Who played it? Whats your opinion? Where are you all? :cool:

Hi JTS,

Unfortunately we have not had the chance yet to try the mission.. I did not realize this was part 4 of a series so we've gone back and tried parts 1 and 2 which were very fun!! Then I got side-tracked creating my own Namalsk mission.. it's still on my play list though :)

Hi JTS,

Unfortunately we have not had the chance yet to try the mission.. I did not realize this was part 4 of a series so we've gone back and tried parts 1 and 2 which were very fun!! Then I got side-tracked creating my own Namalsk mission.. it's still on my play list though :)

thanks. but dont forget third part ;)