Sign in to follow this  
larroxx

How to put Mod on Game server

Hi , i am sorry if this question already has been asked but i have Game server from German Provider on version 0.70 . i wanted to put AW Invade&Annex on it but i just cant manage to do it . ALso i have no idea what class mission i have to type in server.cfg .

Any help would be welcome , thanks alot .

place Invade&Annex***.pbo in your server's MpMissions, log into server as admin, select mission and of ya go

The mission isnt a Mod, the thread title is misleading

Thanks , i know its MPMissions , just learning :( . About the loging stuff lol i kinda screwed up my server and cant join the server . When Host settup the server it was Set up on Escape from Stratis mission . how to set it back to that mission ?

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

How to login in the server as admin ?

Thanks , i know its MPMissions , just learning :( . About the loging stuff lol i kinda screwed up my server and cant join the server . When Host settup the server it was Set up on Escape from Stratis mission . how to set it back to that mission ?

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

How to login in the server as admin ?

In your server.cfg near bottom there is a section

class Missions

{

class COOP_CHANGE SO IT READS MISSION NAME

{

template="PUT MISSION NAME HERE";// omit the .pbo suffix

difficulty="regular";// difficulty: recruit, regular, veteran or mercenary (see CfgDifficulties in the main game config)

};

class COOP_Wargamesv108

{

template="Wargamesv1081BETA.Stratis";// omit the .pbo suffix

difficulty="regular";// difficulty: recruit, regular, veteran or mercenary (see CfgDifficulties in the main game config)

};

};

Save and restart game.

To log in type / to get chat open. then #login password. (make sure you have set admin password in server config.) If done correct it should show you as admin.