Sign in to follow this  
Tekky

Where can I go to dispute a ban? I have no idea what happened

This is my player profile ID: 76561198029165466

If I was banned can I at least be told what the reasoning behind it was? I have never once downloaded a hack of any kind and im not sure if I did something else to get banned.

Did your steam account got banned? In case yes than you need to go to Steam and asked there for support. Make a google search there have been some people who had their account banned. Inform yourself . . . it's not going to be an easy task that I can tell you for sure. I love the power Valve has over the steam accounts and since you have a steam account you have accepted their Eula which means that Valve has no obligation towards you the customer to explain why your account has been disabled. You should also be a bit more precise if you received a Battleeye ban or an account ban.

It can't be BattlEye ban because there isn't anti cheat engine in Arma 3 yet so it must be server side ban. So contact admins because we can't help you.

Did your steam account got banned? In case yes than you need to go to Steam and asked there for support. Make a google search there have been some people who had their account banned. Inform yourself . . . it's not going to be an easy task that I can tell you for sure. I love the power Valve has over the steam accounts and since you have a steam account you have accepted their Eula which means that Valve has no obligation towards you the customer to explain why your account has been disabled. You should also be a bit more precise if you received a Battleeye ban or an account ban.

For the love of everything BI, stop this fearmongering based on false and rash assumptions.

He got in the game, he can see his player id, he either got battleye banned or server banned. BattlEye bans are handled via thread Kazer mentioned but there is no BattlEye, so it's a server ban and for server bans you can take it with server administrators.

At the moment AFAIK there is no anticheat in Arma3 so you probably got a server ban.

Worst case scenario you might have been included in a banlist shared by server owners.

What is your exact error you are getting?

At the moment AFAIK there is no anticheat in Arma3 so you probably got a server ban.

Worst case scenario you might have been included in a banlist shared by server owners.

What is your exact error you are getting?

I think this is the problem. Because I tried multiple servers and I got the "You have been banned" screen every time i tried to join a new one.

Any idea what server you were before the ban and was there some scripting/hacking going on? Admins sometimes make rushed decisions and ban the wrong guy. If you can make them check the logs it should be pretty clear if you cheated or not.

Well the last time i played was about a week ago so i don't remember the server name. But multiple hackers were playing across most servers i joined.

Happened to me on this forum banning my ip , its a bug , I contacted the webmaster and he said I wasn't banned and knew nothing about it , I deleted Bi cookies and all was good .

He is referring to the game ban, not the forum one.

So, are you saying that you cannot join any servers that are on the list?