Sign in to follow this  
COMMANDOBLACK

I do not have any MP games listed in the MP option.

Hello

I am trying to get MP back up and running again, but everything I have tried to do has not worked and HAS failed. I use to have MP in the ALPHA. Untill one day I had to reinstalled my operating system to fix a virus.:mad: I loaded Steam and everything back on it, and it was non playable anymore.

I have tried all community advice like deleting ALL PREVIOUS characters, uninstalled the game by it self and along with Steam. The same results have accrued, I am still unable to fix the non MP problem by my self with the tips that I was given by the community. I need the makers of the game to help me out here. I've been patient for 2 and a half months and now I need BI's help to resolve this ongoing problem.:pray: Thank you

I've tried::(

uninstalling it

re installing it

uninstalling the game and then Steam, and then re installing them both.

turned Steam online and then offline and then online again.

verified the integrity of the game cache

I even went into the files to find ARMA 3 servers and clicked on that, that still did nothing.

PS. In the start of the game where I would use to get the news on all of the new and latest updates. It now states that the News is offline.:butbut:

it might be being firewalled, you can also try play with six to search for games and see if that way you can join.

it might be being firewalled, you can also try play with six to search for games and see if that way you can join.

You know what, I just fixed it; before, I read your post. And, to make it so bad; I would of said "I tried that!" to your suggestion. Because, I went there to try and manually override it, but I stopped there; cause, of my PC's security fire wall setup. It was fairly too complex for me to configure at that time and moment.

So, I kept trying various different avenues of attack. I even looked through the history of my security files; to double check and verify that it was not being blocked there. Still, there was no mention of an attempt to connect, there from Bohemia or Arma 3. I started thinking of other ways of verifying programs, if they are being blocked or not; so I pressed TAB and ALT. Just to see if a internet access notification would be shown for the game; and sure enough, Bohemia was asking permission to be let in through the wall.

So yeah, I thank you guys for all of the help. And, I am O' so glad; again, that I have MP access once more for the beta.

Edited by COMMANDOBLACK