Steam Workshop: Steam Armory

Goes in MPmissions folder:

Version 1:

- All vehicles currently in game.

- As far as i know all weapons

- Respawning

- Vehicle Respawning

Version 1.1:

-Every item / weapon is in every ammo box now.

-Ammo boxes are now god moded.

-Now supports 12 players

Version 1.2:

- BETA :D

- added everything to do with the Beta

Version 1.3:

- Weapon boxes now really do have absolutely everything :P

- Weapon boxes have god mode

- Spaced the helicopters out a bit more

Version 1.4:

- Weapon boxes now completely separated into classes (rifles, pistols, etc)

- Custom texture and signs to let you know what is in which box

- Loadout Saver and respawn with same gear. ( can save multiple loadouts at loadout saver station for easily swapping between your favourite loadouts

- Changed spawn point layout

Version 1.5:

- Added the two APC's to the mission

- Fixed Classname errors caused by update

Version 1.6:

- Added all the new tanks into the game <3

- Added Jets

- Fixed classname errors again.. (stop changing them plox)

Version 1.7:

- Cleaned up and fixed how you get weapons etc

- Added new vehicles and UAV's

Edited by joshrapp
Update

Great map layout.. Its nice to be able to use all the heli's :)

Can you add the backpacks so we can use the parachutes?

Thanks

Thank you.

It isn't ideal i will admit but currently you can get the parachutes from the inventory of the ghosthawk. I will add a crate with all the backpacks once I can find the classnames for them.

Awesome map. However since the last version 1.3, each time I open a crate box, it gets really laggy. I can barely scroll down to get the items.

I think this is due all the items are in each box. Why dont you put one box with weapons, another one with the gear, one with backups and so on. Maybe this could fix the problem (I'm not sure if Im the only one experiencing this issue but...)

My PC goes crazy everytime I open a box hahahaha. (i7,16 GB RAM, GTX 470 SOC)

Thank you very much in advance. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion and compliment :P.

I will be looking into box divisions but currently i just wanted to make sure that everything was in the boxes so i used a script that just puts everything from the weapons.cfg. which causes a ton of duplicates etc. Once a full classnames list has been released i will look into separation. I have experienced this problem before but it tends to only happen on 1st open and if you wait a bit it stops. probably just like you say loading everything in.

Thanks for all the great helicopters to play with.

I have a question.

I purchased the Steam ArmA 3 Alpha Deluxe Edition on June 7, 2013. When I updated to the Beta, and selecting the Development package, I only get about half the helicopters you have in your download. Did you do anything differently to obtain all the helicopters, ground vehicles, weapons and other stuff?

Playing on one of the Multiplayer servers, the parachute can be used in the CH-49 Mohawk, once the parachute is put on. Using the drop-down menu---EJECT, using the mouse. Once out, the same menu, OPEN PARACHUTE. Floating down, the guy looks dead, but upon landing he is quite alive.

Thanks for any insights if anybody chooses to reply.

Awesome map. However since the last version 1.3, each time I open a crate box, it gets really laggy. I can barely scroll down to get the items.

I think this is due all the items are in each box. Why dont you put one box with weapons, another one with the gear, one with backups and so on. Maybe this could fix the problem (I'm not sure if Im the only one experiencing this issue but...)

My PC goes crazy everytime I open a box hahahaha. (i7,16 GB RAM, GTX 470 SOC)

Thank you very much in advance. ;)

In the latest version of the map everything is now divided hopefully your problem will be fixed :)

Is this actually a mission?

Five of us tried to play it last night, but several of us couldn't get past the map. It would just hang at that point. I don't know what the problem was. However, one of us was able to get into the game, and he said he didn't think it was a mission at all, but just a... well, armory. Just thought I'd ask, since the description doesn't really say anything.

You say you've got revive and respawn, and that certainly sounds like a mission...

Thanks,

Bill

It doesnt have any objectives currently its just sort of a showcase with all the weapons and vehicles in the game currently. it allows you to try them all out and muck around with them the respawn etc is just when the vehicles blow up they come back and when you die you keep your weapons so you dont have to go routing through the boxes again

Now its just perfect.

Is there any way to test the parachutes?? I mean, as a pilot you can't jump from the chopper (at least not me xD)

Thank you very much for your improvement of the map.

It doesnt have any objectives currently its just sort of a showcase with all the weapons and vehicles in the game currently. it allows you to try them all out and muck around with them the respawn etc is just when the vehicles blow up they come back and when you die you keep your weapons so you dont have to go routing through the boxes again

OK, thanks. That sounds very useful. I just didn't realize that was what I was getting. :)

Thanks again,

Bill