Sign in to follow this  
Brandon

Arm 3 supporter edition gift codes and dlc?

So today I bought a copy of arma 3 supporter edition. I recieved the code via email and on the site. I then went to steam to redeem it and it told me I already had a copy of arma 3 in my library. Because I bought the regular edition before. So I hit continue etc and click the install button and done. I am now wondering how I can tell if I got the supporter edition or the regular edition now and how do I know if I have gotten it. I also would like to know how and when I am supposed to recieve the arma 3 supporter edition gifts such as arma x and the other things it is supposed to come with. I didnt recieve any gifts in my steam inventory or library and didnt get a code by email. So any and all help would be appreciated thanks.

I know it's not quite the same but from the Steam store page for the digital deluxe

*These items will only be available in English and will be distributed upon full release of Arma 3.

Alright then, but I searched around and people apparently got their copies of Arma X etc already so.....eh...

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

I also have not gotten the medal yet. So I guess I am supposed to wait? Or something for them to contact me. Or what. Can anyone tell me, thanks.

Alright then, but I searched around and people apparently got their copies of Arma X etc already so.....eh...

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

I also have not gotten the medal yet. So I guess I am supposed to wait? Or something for them to contact me. Or what. Can anyone tell me, thanks.

Here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148443-Arma-3-Supporter-Medals

You are supposed to get ArmA:X and ArmA:Cold War Assault immediately.

I guess you didn't activate your key. Click on "Account Details" on the right top corner of the steam client or https://store.steampowered.com/account/.

You should see a list of "Licenses and subscriptions", is ArmA 3 showing as below?

gGj5PBw.png

If not, you don't have the Supporter Edition activated.

You are supposed to get ArmA:X and ArmA:Cold War Assault immediately.

I guess you didn't activate your key. Click on "Account Details" on the right top corner of the steam client or https://store.steampowered.com/account/.

You should see a list of "Licenses and subscriptions", is ArmA 3 showing as below?

http://i.imgur.com/gGj5PBw.png

If not, you don't have the Supporter Edition activated.

Yes but thats because I already had a copy of arma 3 on my account I just wanted the supporter edition with the extra dlc and stuff. If because of that I get nothing how can I go about getting my money back because 93$ is a lot to pay for nothing imo.

Doesn't have my supporter medal either yet, but I bought it a while back.

Maybe because I have not yet installed it? Installed whether the Alpha nor the Beta. Don't have machine to run it yet...

Yes but thats because I already had a copy of arma 3 on my account I just wanted the supporter edition with the extra dlc and stuff. If because of that I get nothing how can I go about getting my money back because 93$ is a lot to pay for nothing imo.

1st of all can you answer if "Arma 3 Supporter edition" is shown in the list of "Licenses and subscriptions"?

If it is there something went wrong with the activation and you will probably have to contact steam support.

If not, this probably means that Arma 3 can not be upgraded by purchasing a better version. You could contact steam support, explain your situation, check if the Arma 3 Supporter Edition key is still valid and ask them to remove your old Arma 3 subscription so you can activate the Supporter.

If you go with the refund way you will have to contact the store where you bought it, which should be the BI store.