Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

"i saved hitler's life..."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,03:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,03:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The evil doer disgusts me, but that doesn't mean all people are disgusting. They are corrupt (in the real sense), not everyone.<span id='postcolor'>

everybody is a potential evil doer , you know ?<span id='postcolor'>

Potential, perhaps, but that is not really true. There are so many gentle, good people, I refuse to brand them "potential evil doers" when they have done nothing wrong.

the human is made of the sort that he can suddenly totaly change his comportement

do you want me to tell you about some of my interventions ? do you know how many people i've been in charge who have suddenly exploded mentally ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the human is made of the sort that he can suddenly totaly change his comportement

do you want me to tell you about some of my interventions ? do you know how many people i've been in charge who have suddenly exploded mentally ?<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not saying people don't have the capacity for violence and wicked deeds. I am saying I know people who wouldn't hurt a fly, the finest people you would ever hope to meet. Nothing you tell me about other people will change them.

As there are good people, I don't write humanity off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,03:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm not saying people don't have the capacity for violence and wicked deeds. I am saying I know people who wouldn't hurt a fly, the finest people you would ever hope to meet. Nothing you tell me about other people will change them.

As there are good people, I don't write humanity off.<span id='postcolor'>

i know good people too, but not enough to compensate all the things i've seen , heard , lived

everybody change with the situation and the envirronement , that's why being good doesn't matter even if you resist to he bad change , you'll be a minority and will be excluded if not killed

this is one of the part of the "mass effect"

the human has the hability to follow 1 other human , to follow him physically and mentally , the following human generally obey to the other , it the masses , your reflexion power is diminuted by the fact that here's always somebody behind you to push you which push you to make things you would have never done in normal time

and some dominant people will always use this "capacity" for their own wills along with our "dark side"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,03:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm not saying people don't have the capacity for violence and wicked deeds. I am saying I know people who wouldn't hurt a fly, the finest people you would ever hope to meet. Nothing you tell me about other people will change them.

As there are good people, I don't write humanity off.<span id='postcolor'>

i know good people too, but not enough to compensate all the things i've seen , heard , lived

everybody change with the situation and the envirronement , that's why being good doesn't matter even if you resist to he bad change , you'll be a minority and will be excluded if not killed

this is one of the part of the "mass effect"

the human has the hability to follow 1 other human , to follow him physically and mentally , the following human generally obey to the other , it the masses , your reflexion power is diminuted by the fact that here's always somebody behind you to push you which push you to make things you would have never done in normal time

and some dominant people will always use this "capacity" for their own wills<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know what kind of world you live in, but "evil" people are in a minority of people I know. There is no blood thirsty mob at the bottom of my drive...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,03:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know what kind of world you live in, but "evil" people are in a minority of people I know. There is no blood thirsty mob at the bottom of my drive...<span id='postcolor'>

about 1/4 of the people i know or i've met are "dark"

are you sure about what you say ?

i don't even know myself if i have destuctive pulsions or blood thirsty deep in me , but certainly they're their

our creator gave us the possibility to think , this abilty has corrupted our instinct in a bad way , we got a limit point , variable from one person to another , this point is the limit of unnervement , stress and other factors like endoctrinement , we can't handle these feels and states after the rupture point , what i try to say is that we got something dark in all of us , you maybe don't feel it , i don't feel it in myself rightnow , but howcan you explain events such as second world war , how can you explain that the german people massively joined the NAZI party ? how can you explain all these things ? how can you explain the genocide in rwanda ? how can you explain religion wars all over the world ? how can you explain the slaughters perpetred by the serbs on bosnian serbs ? how can you explain palestiinian suicide bombers ? how can you explain schools shootout ? how can you explain murders , suicide or rap ? how can you explain all that ?

i also want to say that everybody here one day could pass the limit like often seen on tv , everybody can fail to keep the control

the main problem of the human is its ablity to think wich can be hijacked , betrayed , dirtied ...

if you are a big pessimist like me, you really don't give a damn about evils of human.

i'd say that human are selfish, and from that point comes my assertion that evil acts are more rampant since ppl are more inclined to act evil, as long as they can fullfill their selfishness.

and it's easier to commit evil deeds then to take long hard road of righteousness. sad.gif so i think that's why there are more evils then good deeds.

We are what we are, because we have developed to be like this. We act just like other animals do, it's just that we have more means to an end. Greed, selfishness, hate, anger, jealousness, they're all survival traits which have developed through selection. It's only because currently we have so much that we can afford kindness, generosity, etc... If life became an everyday struggle for life for every man again, we'd abandon all the good tendencies in a second and go back to a wolfpack mentality.

Do not blame man for what he is, for we have not chosen it ourselves. On the contrary, with the inheritance each of us has (the animal brain screaming for lust, greed, selfishness, hate, anger, jealousness), I'm surprised how much "good" we can accomplish in this world. It's surprising how many people have managed to overcome their primal selves.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Aug. 01 2002,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb!"<span id='postcolor'>

lol biggrin.gif

Dark Helmet knows the truth. tounge.gif

killing is a major part of the human history. The world would probably be a drastically different place if everyone was a scum humanitarian. Its a mental thing for some of us, in the same way it is for animals. Most of the time, war is just a group of people who dislike each other sending their ''employee's'', who are not just there to kill, kill, kill, my dads been in the army for 27 years and i know he didn't join to stomp on Argies or something. Its easy to say - ''yeah, everyone who starts wars or kills is total scum'', does that mean people who don't are great? this is mass segregation and in the end humanitarians are just like extreme religious folk, its like ''Ok, so you're like, gonna go over and kill some afghans because your country wants you to, thats like, wrong man, what have afghans ever done to you? you should be exactly like us and like, be a vegetarian (because eating meat is evil for some reason) and like, not go to war''. Basically what is constantly said is, what hippies deem to be evil people (eg. any leaders, any soldiers, anyone who thinks about killing, anyone who guffs in a lift, anyone who leaves the toilet seat up) are scum, while they themselves are great and perfect humans, they don't realise that killing has to be done sometimes. I personally hate humanitarians, they blindly follow their dumbass views not considering the consequences of their actions.

Killing has to be done, most of the time it is done by men who aren't evil. Of course, serial killers are scum, but honestly now, the only reason people really care about say, how many vietnamese died, is to be politically correct. I don't care about them, quite frankly, i won't lie because i don't spare a thought every day, week, month or even year for Ping Pong Jook who died in vietnam. WW2 is different, i probably speak about WW2 victims with more respect given the nature of the conflict, but i still don't cry about it, nor do i think the human race is evil because of it, mainly because i'm not a humanitarian, nor am i religious. If indeed humanitarians fin d the human race to a big collection of cow pats (apart from themselves of course, they're just perfect and in no way evil) then why do they care about the world anyway. I doubt they really do, most humanitarians, like most people, are covering up the fact they don't give a fuck about death, just like about 90% of the world, simply because they want to look like they're above other people. imho.

Thanks for going off-topic and killing my thread confused.gifmad.gifsad.gif