Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

"i saved hitler's life..."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruud van Nistelrooy @ July 31 2002,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the A-bomb is good because it effectivly ends the threat of wars between the world most powerful nations.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have any idea how many times in the last 50 years someone came close to pushing the button because of a false alarm?

Have a read

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ July 31 2002,16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruud van Nistelrooy @ July 31 2002,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the A-bomb is good because it effectivly ends the threat of wars between the world most powerful nations.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have any idea how many times in the last 50 years someone came close to pushing the button because of a false alarm?

Have a read<span id='postcolor'>

Better that than central Europe becoming a blood bath of millions of men and machines. MAD (mutually assured destruction) has brought peace. Ipso facto, QED. We did not go to war.

But judging by all the "incidents", the only reason we're all still here is dumb luck. Oh well, we're still here. I still wouldn't call the A-bomb a "good thing" but maybe it's just me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ July 31 2002,16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruud van Nistelrooy @ July 31 2002,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the A-bomb is good because it effectivly ends the threat of wars between the world most powerful nations.<span id='postcolor'>

Have a read<span id='postcolor'>

So what, as i recall no one ever has. Besides, in most cases it'll involve just shooting down targets (i mean, even if America see's a large unidentified plane flying about they wouldn't immediatly nuke France or Brazil would they?). Either that, or the use of small nuclear weapons. Not all nukes are made to destroy places the size of Germany, most cases, there'll probably be small nukes taking out small targets that may be deemed as a threat. I don't fear nuclear annihilation b3ecause i don't think about it, and yes, i doubt very much i'll get nuked one day. If i do nuked, i'd like to die safe in the knowledge that the cunts who nuked me and my family will be nuked themselves by Britain or its allies. Besides, what'd you prefer, being nuked, or succumbing to horrible chemical attacks? A-bombs may be nasty, and yes they are one of those things we want to diinvent, but right now they are probably the easiest and most efficient way of destroying on the large scale. Maybe if they hadn't been invented, we'd have other ways of doing this, nastier ways such as the ebola virus or AIDS bombs or what have you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ July 31 2002,13:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The moral of the story is that don't help your fellow man because he might be the next Hitler smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Haha! Spot on!

"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb!"

the second world war should have been the war that end all the wars , like it was said about ww1 ...... the human specy has an unimmaginable potential of destruction , the peace is impossible , soon or later , we'll fall again in a large scale war the peace on the earth is just an utopia , those who think we can get the peace are just a bunch of fucking dreamers , the Man is greedy , arrogant , impulsive , nervous , paranoid , racist , stupid , dangerous for him and for the others , uncontrolable , unstoppable

we are the biggest god's mistake , since 400 000 years , the human history is resumed by that : greed , fights , power , apathy , death

we live in a fucking world and i'm despered

the huamn beings are the most dangerous animal ever , the fate of our world is in his hands , the hands of a children wich doesn't reminds its past errors , not sufficiently

if hitler haven't been there , some other fucked up guy would have put the mess , there's no way you can avoid that

you can't avoid your future , and i'm sure that the future of the human civilisation will end because of something caused by the man himself

- edit (*)-

WTF am i saying confused.gif?

- edit (**)-

i hate that but i have to admit that i'm an human , i would have prefered to born as a squirrel or why not , an ant ... life would be soooo more interesting and i wouldn't have to be ashamed of what my race did during all its existance

the ww2 between the killings and the appearance of mass destruction weapons was also a great human adventure , being a part of an event that could be the end of the civilised world as you know it , being a part of a nation or a side wich is fighting to defend and to protect itself , feeling the adrenaline pushes when your city is bombed , when you assault an enemy position with you handgun , when you shootdown a plane with a flack cannon , when you destroy a railway

also the comradeship and friendship that appear between the men and women during war time

fearing for your life

soo many things , i can't even writte them right now cuz i'm tired and i have to sleep

i think it's the midlife crisis

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i think it's the midlife crisis<span id='postcolor'>

I can't help you there I'm afraid...try a sports car! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We Are human, we must learn from our collective mistakes, not condemn the whole species!<span id='postcolor'>

the human being is a completely fucked up animal , it's the worst thing ever created , maybe some people learn from their past errors , but some masses don't wich drive us to wars , diseases , famine , deaths .....

what you say is bullshit , the human being will never remember anything collectively during enough time to avoid any future large scale crisis ala ww2 even if we try because we aren't able to do it , it's in our nature , nothing can fight our deep nature and instinct

the human being has to many interests in destroying the other human , destroying physically and mentally , our world is fucked up , people still do the same mistakes since 400 000 years , the only difference is that they got other ways to do these mistakes

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,02:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the human being has to many interests in destroying the other human , destroying physically and mentally , our world is fucked up , people still do the same mistakes since 400 000 years , the only difference is that they got other ways to do these mistakes<span id='postcolor'>

Well I don't happen to share your pesimism, My world certainly isn't 'fucked up'. Just because not everyone lives in a prosperous nation doesn't mean they never will.

I don't know what you propose, total world suicide? As we are human, then we should work towards improving the human entity, not just giving up on it!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know what you propose, total world suicide?<span id='postcolor'>

why not

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As we are human, then we should work towards improving the human entity, not just giving up on it!<span id='postcolor'>

how do you think you'll can improve it ? many people tried but nobody did it , many people gave up a long time ago , i've seen enough things in my life to really doubt about the possbility of changing anything to the "human" entity

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know what you propose, total world suicide?<span id='postcolor'>

why not

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As we are human, then we should work towards improving the human entity, not just giving up on it!<span id='postcolor'>

how do you think you'll can improve it ? many people tried but nobody did it , many people gave up a long time ago , i've seen enough things in my life to really doubt about the possbility of changing anything to the "human" entity<span id='postcolor'>

Do you really believe we have made no improvement in western Europe over the past 500 years? Over the past 50 years? You might not say that if you had grown up in the workhouses of the 19th century, or the feudal drudgery of medeival Europe. We are making improvements for people all the time! Instead of just saying we give in, we need to help the other people of the world who are not so lucky.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I don't happen to share your pesimism, My world certainly isn't 'fucked up'. Just because not everyone lives in a prosperous nation doesn't mean they never will.<span id='postcolor'>

it's not only because of that ......

but , many peoples live in poverty since the night of times , there will always be people excluded of our society and of every society , there will always be some poor people , we can change that , but . for how man times ??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,02:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I don't happen to share your pesimism, My world certainly isn't 'fucked up'. Just because not everyone lives in a prosperous nation doesn't mean they never will.<span id='postcolor'>

it's not only because of that ......

but , many peoples live in poverty since the night of times , there will always be people excluded of our society and of every society , there will always be some poor people , we can change that , but . for how man times ??<span id='postcolor'>

There will always be the poor, but poor does not have to mean starving. We can help people, but not everyone will be immunised from lifes hardships.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know what you propose, total world suicide?<span id='postcolor'>

why not

how do you think you'll can improve it ? many people tried but nobody did it , many people gave up a long time ago , i've seen enough things in my life to really doubt about the possbility of changing anything to the "human" entity<span id='postcolor'>

Do you really believe we have made no improvement in western Europe over the past 500 years? Over the past 50 years?  You might not say that if you had grown up in the workhouses of the 19th century, or the feudal drudgery of medeival Europe. We are making improvements for people all the time! Instead of just saying we give in, we need to help the other people of the world who are not so lucky.<span id='postcolor'>

and ?

the mentality maybe have changed , but we still have this dark part in us , we are still able to kill out of cold blood , we still can make bad just for fun , we still can act against other people , we still insult each others , we still kill eachothers , we still mock eachothers , only the meanings , the envirronement and the reasons have changed , otherwise it's all the same

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There will always be the poor, but poor does not have to mean starving. We can help people, but not everyone will be immunised from lifes hardships.<span id='postcolor'>

lol , naive ?

if we can help people , why don't we do it ?

i personnaly help people with my work , but how many percents or people actually help others for free ? let's say .. 10/15%

one of the main notions i will have retained from my passage on earth is "INDIVIDUALISM" all the human entity works mainly after this notion of individualism

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and ?

the mentality maybe have changed , but we still have this dark part in us , we are still able to kill out of cold blood , we still can make bad just for fun , we still can act against other people , we still insult each others , we still kill eachothers , we still mock eachothers , only the meanings , the envirronement and the reasons have changed , otherwise it's all the same

<span id='postcolor'> I think you have come to the point where people turn to religion. This is why the majority of people on this earth seek comfort in a loving God. Man is evil so they say, but God is a place to find comfort.

I don't think that the deeds of evil men condemn us all. I know so many upright, decent, honest and kind people to give up my hope in humanity just yet...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think that the deeds of evil men condemn us all. I know so many upright, decent, honest and kind people to give up my hope in humanity just yet...<span id='postcolor'>

how old are you ?

i've met honest and decent people too , but during all my life i've also seen criminals of all sorts (from the bank robber to the war criminal), liars , greey persons , power thirsty people , brainwashed men , totaly disinherited people , people with suicide ideas , perverts , psychopaths and so

now i'm simply tired , bored ... i need a break , it becomes too hard for me

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think you have come to the point where people turn to religion. This is why the majority of people on this earth seek comfort in a loving God. Man is evil so they say, but God is a place to find comfort.<span id='postcolor'>

i agree , but all the hatred accumulated behind the "religion wall" can sometimes explode , and you got things lik antisemitism , religion wars and so

during all my life (and i'm still "young") , i've mainly seen the worst parts of the human being , now i'm simply disgusted

i think it's time for me to go to see a psychanalyst

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,03:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">during all my life (and i'm still "young") , i've mainly seen the worst parts of the human being , now i'm simply disgusted<span id='postcolor'>

The evil doer disgusts me, but that doesn't mean all people are disgusting. They are corrupt (in the real sense), not everyone.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 01 2002,03:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The evil doer disgusts me, but that doesn't mean all people are disgusting. They are corrupt (in the real sense), not everyone.<span id='postcolor'>

everybody is a potential evil doer , you know ?