Sign in to follow this  
dram

Terrain Blending

Hello there

Just had good peek, for those not seeing much difference, note the foreground rocks and sand.

Superb.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
dupe

Yes its alot more dense looking and "thicker" I would say, adds far more depth to it with the shadowing.

It also means that you can nicely blend materials together, where one has a very pebble-covered surface, and the other a basic dirt, thus creating, effectively, a new material in appearance. In the old blend mode you would see them blend via alpha, thus simply "fade" away.

Nice, I know I speak for everyone when I say, "Bring it to ArmA!"

:)

Looks nice!

Looks nice!

+1 It looks great! does this game gonna have a more interactive terrain too(making wholes and moving rocks)?

+1 It looks great! does this game gonna have a more interactive terrain too(making wholes and moving rocks)?

Alas this is not possible at this point, however the terrain will be littered with physically simulated rocks, here and there. These can also be added en mass via the in-game editor, if one would like to play with physics.

Looks nice!

don't worry it's on my list ... from before it appeared in Take On Mars :) ... rest lays between the stars

don't worry it's on my list ... from before it appeared in Take On Mars :) ... rest lays between the stars

We salute you Sir!

Nice Dwarden,

Seems like each poject can be used as a good test bed to in order to merge in the big daddy project.

Nice Dwarden,

Seems like each poject can be used as a good test bed to in order to merge in the big daddy project.

Is that really the purpose of the Take On series? I just saw the video of ToM and i notice some cool feature that would be welcomed in arma 3 ;)