Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

Resistance demo out

Nice, but it lags too much on my 450 mhz. sad.gifsad.gif Even with pretty low settings. The new options are nice, but I hoped to see the whole map. But you can only see a part of it. mad.gif

Damn.

/me wants a new CPU.

Well there wouldn't have been any point releasing a demo with full Nogova island, because it's the biggest thing that comes with Resistance...

Im downloading it now!! (even if i have res full version)

but the download thingy hangs at 77% confused.gif

FW

PS. Dont know if you already saw it Old Trailer of ofp!

What's really strange is that first my CPU Benchmark result was 833 and with the Resistance Demo 925. confused.gifconfused.gif

what part of Nogova is on the demo?

Is it the southeast, with Petrovice?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ July 31 2002,21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what part of Nogova is on the demo?

Is it the southeast, with Petrovice?<span id='postcolor'>

I think its more north-west as one of the missions is 'Battle for Modrava' or something

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ July 31 2002,21:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ July 31 2002,21<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what part of Nogova is on the demo?

Is it the southeast, with Petrovice?<span id='postcolor'>

I think its more north-west as one of the missions is 'Battle for Modrava' or something<span id='postcolor'>

That's right.