giallustio

=BTC= Logistic [A3] - BETA

i have some issues when i lift the mhq. It always explode after a few distance .

Maybe your vehicle respawn system does not take the fact that the vehicle is lifted. You either have to extend the timeout before respawn or code something that take the lift system in charge. Or like I do, the proximity of players in charge.

You may want to make sure it is the vehicle respawn system that is in cause and create a vehicle that does not respawn and lift it for a long ride and see if it explode.

Regards,

Holo.

Edited by holo89
correction

Having a issue with Ammo Crates disappearing after Ejecting

We load them into the chopper fine , then when we drop them whilst in flight they just disappear , they work fine if the heli is stationary but not in flight.

Anyone else have that issue ?

Maybe your vehicle respawn system does not take the fact that the vehicle is lifted. You either have to extend the timeout before respawn or code something that take the lift system in charge. Or like I do, the proximity of players in charge.

You may want to make sure it is the vehicle respawn system that is in cause and create a vehicle that does not respawn and lift it for a long ride and see if it explode.

Regards,

Holo.

Thx but the mhq is not in the respawn system... it's in BTC revive respawn system.

Thx but the mhq is not in the respawn system... it's in BTC revive respawn system.

I think he's talking about how the revive, logistics and vehicle respawn scripts are interacting with each other.

Having a issue with Ammo Crates disappearing after Ejecting

We load them into the chopper fine , then when we drop them whilst in flight they just disappear , they work fine if the heli is stationary but not in flight.

Anyone else have that issue ?

Yes same thing, although at times it will even disappear while dropping it stationary.

I even attached a updating marker to the ammo box and after release I will sometimes see it leave the chopper, then it just vanishes... along with the marker.

Hello, I have an issue where when I resume my mission in MP and select a different playable unit, BTC Logistics no longer functions. It only functions for the original playable unit I loaded with if I return to it. This seems like a hefty fixing job to be done. Also, the object placement interface is a bit clumsy. Sometimes no matter what key I press, it will stick to an elevation input and it will only go up, or only go down. I have to reset the object with the drag option. I'm new to all this and trying to cobble together a mission with respawnable playable units using the standard editor respawn modules. Is there something else I need to use?

Also. there needs to be a BTC_cannot_place function implemented to remove the 'place' option on designated objects.

Edited by AKinthesky

Very nice script!

But one thing though, when I turn on the camera in a chopper it is shaking all over the place. Is there a fix for this or is it only me?

Nice script but theres a bug where the boat is above the chopper when lifted and when released, the assault boat hit the chopper causing it to blow up.

Say for some reason that there are object in the mission that I do not want to be moved. For example a VAS ammo box in base. How do I "fix it in place" so that it cant be moved around by somebody?

Hi Giallustio,

Thanks for this script. I have tried to add the Darter UAV to the set of liftable objects by editing the liftable arrays as such:

case "B_Heli_Light_01_F" : {_array = ["Motorcycle","ReammoBox","ReammoBox_F","Quadbike_01_base_F","Strategic","Autonomous"];};

and also tried:

case "B_Heli_Light_01_F" : {_array = ["Motorcycle","ReammoBox","ReammoBox_F","Quadbike_01_base_F","Strategic","B_UAV_01_F"];};

When I do this, I still get a red X in the lift HUD and am unable to lift the darter. Any idea why?

Is there built in possibility to check in another scipts if vehicle atached?

For example one vehicle respawn script despawn attached vehicle. I wan to add check if vehicle attached as cargo and if it is attached do not despawn it.

Is there built in possibility to check in another scipts if vehicle atached?

For example one vehicle respawn script despawn attached vehicle. I wan to add check if vehicle attached as cargo and if it is attached do not despawn it.

I believe you need to look in your cleanup scripts and make the rule there mate. :)

Is it possible to just activate the dragging system? and nothing else?

Hello!

After the 1.12 update it seems like the Lift HUD has broke for me, is anyone else experiencing this?

PIP works, lifting and releasing works ... its just the HUD that wont open when selecting it from the action menu.

I did some reshuffling in my init.sqf and that seemed to have solved it. So, no issues for me. :)

Thanks for an awesome script!

Right i have instaled the script to my Altis life, it gives the option to deploy the rope and cut it but it doesnt catch on the vehicle to lift it or maybe i am not presing something i dunno it just not working for me :(

Ok, so been trying to figure this out, implemented into my missions, when testing hosting off of my own box, it all works perfect, when we then host it on the dedicated server box, its like btc logi does n't exist! it feels like its not initialising correctly. So nothing appears related to the script in game.

I wonder what this guy did interms of shuffling the init.sqf.

I did some reshuffling in my init.sqf and that seemed to have solved it. So, no issues for me. :)

Thanks for an awesome script!

Is there a particular priority we should give the btc logistics call up code?

--UPDATE--

Ok upon further investigation, I notice some other scripts have n't started, so its not the BTC logistics doing wrong, just need to figure what i am doing wrong, as its embarrassing, in the past i only ever hosted privately my creations

Edited by t0et0e

Is it possible to just activate the dragging system? and nothing else?

I'd like to know this is as well. I only want/need the dragging system, how do I pull that out?

if I were all you id use IgiLoad, its what i put into all my missions even the cti i have edited.

my server is never busy as yours so I dont know if there will be any lag issues but its also more realistic.

if I were all you id use IgiLoad, its what i put into all my missions even the cti i have edited.

my server is never busy as yours so I dont know if there will be any lag issues but its also more realistic.

I use IGILOAD but I am looking to supplement it by allowing the dragging of crates as well as static weapons. Currently we are using LHM static weapons mod but it requires the player to activate the mod and it's a little buggy. I really want the dragging/release of items to be in mission, ideas?

Check it out:

does it work with the zeus mod.

i followed the instructions on how to install it, but it wont work for me.

Got it to work now, instead of using the name of every single vehicle, can you then just add "car", "armored","support", and etc. ??

Edited by holst666